Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Is this the beginning of the end for my youngest?

2»

Comments

• Rob7Lee said:

I'd paste this into a word doc, photo's and all and hand it personally to KM.

Sadly, she'll just look the other way
  • BR3red said:

So, some good news....

Oscar said he wasn't going yesterday. His mum persuaded him and he went.

He had an amazing day, stood on the terrace, loved the turn around if you want them out chant and I have never seen anybody so nervous the last 5 minutes, he could barely watch!

Anyways he has now seen CAFC win, since Leeds last April - happy days!

He is very happy with his Mum today for the push to go.

Bring on Tuesday!!!

So has he bought her a card and a present? :wink:
  • Of course!!
  • It's part of what makes Charlton fans what they are. My whole youth consisted of getting the piss taken by mates. There's not many of us that have been privileged to have 'glory years'.
  • BR3red said:

Of course!!

Top answer :wink: .
  • edited March 2016
    shine166 said:

It's part of what makes Charlton fans what they are. My whole youth consisted of getting the piss taken by mates. There's not many of us that have been privileged to have 'glory years'.

What you might call character building :wink:.
  • RedChaser said:

shine166 said:

It's part of what makes Charlton fans what they are. My whole youth consisted of getting the piss taken by mates. There's not many of us that have been privileged to have 'glory years'.

What you might call character building :wink:.

Yep
  • edited March 2016
    RedChaser said:

BR3red said:

So, some good news....

Oscar said he wasn't going yesterday. His mum persuaded him and he went.

He had an amazing day, stood on the terrace, loved the turn around if you want them out chant and I have never seen anybody so nervous the last 5 minutes, he could barely watch!

Anyways he has now seen CAFC win, since Leeds last April - happy days!

He is very happy with his Mum today for the push to go.

Bring on Tuesday!!!

So has he bought her a card and a present? :wink:
    Card present?

• mogodon said:

Rob7Lee said:

Not sure she will, she seems to take great pleasure in others woes, she is an evil woman.
  • Sponsored links:

• mogodon said:

Rob7Lee said:

Not sure she will, she seems to take great pleasure in others woes, she is an evil woman.
  • Opposite for my son loves Charlton to death, don't matter who we play where we play he wants to be there.

This
  • Very similar situation to me I take my 8 year old Grandson and 13 year old nephew. At Fulham my Grandson said "we just are not any good the boys in school have been saying so and they are right!". He has been coming for 4 years and has always enjoyed it but this season really has been a low. I am bringing his 4 year old brother on Saturday for the first time and not sure if it is right to put him through it as well.

Don't let the NSPCC know that your torturing a four year old child.