Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Things you would like the Varney regime to do when they Takeover

Comments

• Sign Hayden Mullins and Darren Purse
  • Dont employ women. Never works.
  • Communication
  • Bukkake for Katrien in the centre circle for the sextape part 2

Link to part one? ;-)
  • Replace the banging house music with thrash metal and prog rock.
  • edited February 2016
    Instead of having a protest at 5pm in the west stand car park after each match, how about a throwing a party instead, to celebrate the reclamation of our club, we could even invite Jamie Vardy.
  • LuckyReds said:

cafc999 said:

Have a selected clear out of senior management, starting with the CEO, COO and a certain Mr Murray

I actually hate the thought of them being simply being sacked; that has no justice whatsoever attached to it.

I'd much prefer to hear that a new regime would assess their CV's and performance and call them in for one-and-one meetings whereby they'll be offered an appropriate position for their experience..

"So, Tony - I see you've been employed as COO up until now. Unfortunately, upon reviewing your recent performance and taking your previous experience in to account - we've managed to carve out an alternative role that may be suitable for you. Would you like to manage a burger van in the car park?"

When this lot pack up I want them to do it thoroughly embarrassed and ashamed.
    Are they even qualified for that - surely an insult to burger van managers the world over
  • Not so sure it's a question of "when" but "if"?

A guarantee that Varney would be leading a consortium of investors who would actually own CAFC would brighten up my day no-end.

Sadly such a sunny prospect does not seem possible as it stands now.
  • Sponsored links:

• dickplumb said:

Just run the Football Club how it should be run. Appoint a Manager who knows the Championship. Get players in who have the right attitude as well as the ability.Too many of our players are fair weather players. Take into account the Customers. Be honest with the Customers, we can take bad things as long as we are not lied to. Have a plan, ie Premiership in five years and work towards that plan. If all of the above are adhered to you will start seeing the fans return. It is just a matter of rebuilding the Trust that the Charlton customers have lost with the current regime.

Well if RD has achieved his target of the PL I will not be happy with this DP.
  • Hire Jonathan Acworth as Chief Scout!!!
  • Hire Jonathan Acworth as Chief ScoutExecutive Officer!!!

There, that's better, isn't it????
  • Hire Jonathan Acworth as Chief Scout Executive Officer!!!

Hire Jonathan Acworth as Chief ScoutExecutive Officer!!!

There, that's better, isn't it????
    Surely that'll be Varney's job and how can we take Acworth away from scouting, would be a huge waste of talent, especially with all the Non-League gems that we'd miss out on... that we're currently missing out on because he's not been employed!!
  • Win a game of football
  • No wait, prioritise the Vegetarian Cheese
  • dickplumb said:

Just run the Football Club how it should be run. Appoint a Manager who knows the Championship. Get players in who have the right attitude as well as the ability.Too many of our players are fair weather players. Take into account the Customers. Be honest with the Customers, we can take bad things as long as we are not lied to. Have a plan, ie Premiership in five years and work towards that plan. If all of the above are adhered to you will start seeing the fans return. It is just a matter of rebuilding the Trust that the Charlton customers have lost with the current regime.

This. I love the gallows humour this season, it keeps me sane, but let's just keep to the basics for the new owner.

PS Roland, have you noticed we are talking about you as if you have already gone!
  • LuckyReds said:

cafc999 said:

Have a selected clear out of senior management, starting with the CEO, COO and a certain Mr Murray

I actually hate the thought of them being simply being sacked; that has no justice whatsoever attached to it.

I'd much prefer to hear that a new regime would assess their CV's and performance and call them in for one-and-one meetings whereby they'll be offered an appropriate position for their experience..

"So, Tony - I see you've been employed as COO up until now. Unfortunately, upon reviewing your recent performance and taking your previous experience in to account - we've managed to carve out an alternative role that may be suitable for you. Would you like to manage a burger van in the car park?"

When this lot pack up I want them to do it thoroughly embarrassed and ashamed.

Fix the potholes in the car park.

Perhaps there is a way to bring these two ideas together. If as a way of embarrassing Two Shats and Merde they laid a special tile behind the west stand for ever lie that the Shat-Merde regime told, it would cover the whole of the car park and fill in all the potholes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Annex the Sudetenland.
  • How about a proper comms team?
  • BRING CHRIS POWELL BACK!!!!!!!!!!
  • Rename the South Stand "The Roland Duchatelet Stand" in honour of his amazing ownership

(waits for Henry's reaction :smiley: )
  • Get rid of the monstrosity that is the CAFC Museum... We dont want to hear about no history!! ;)
  • Name the toilets after Roland Duchatelet.

Duchatelet's Dumping Room.
  • Bukkake for Katrien in the centre circle for the sextape part 2

I'm thinking more along the lines of seppuku for KM and RD.
  • Open the ticket office back up on Thursday's, this has really damaged our support for games like Blackburn, Huddersfield and Preston away.
  • Name the toilets after Roland Duchatelet.

Duchatelet's Dumping Room.

A room is too much. The Roland Duchatelet Urinal will do.
  • Ban Stella, Waffles and chips with mayonaise