Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Things you would like the Varney regime to do when they Takeover

Comments

• Ban all Belgians. HaHa
  • Bring back proper coaches, scouts, press team, catering for the players, a manager that knows what he's doing, and some one way tickets for several of the current squad. 16 chips. Lose the sofa. Undo the last two years spent dismantling the club. There's too many things to mention.
  • Powell back as manager,
    Andy Hughes and Jackson on staff,
    Top management 'reshuffle',
    Reza as far away from the club as possible,
    A party in the west stand car park every year on Belgian national day
  • Sponsored links:

• Give Reza a 7 year contract..

...oh wait.
  • Get Thuram, Koc, Nego and co back - they deserve a 2nd chance. The way Powell treated them was nothing short of a disgrace.

YOU'RE ON FIRE!

• iamdan said:

Give Reza a 7 year contract..

...oh wait.

That's no way to treat one of the best players this club has had. he needs a hefty goal bonus as well, he's more than earned it.
  • Get Thuram, Koc, Nego and co back - they deserve a 2nd chance. The way Powell treated them was nothing short of a disgrace.

TBF To Duchatlet, he has said they will only come back in August;
    To help us get out League 1, and into League 2.
  • Pass the parcel when Roland dies
  • iamdan said:

Get Thuram, Koc, Nego and co back - they deserve a 2nd chance. The way Powell treated them was nothing short of a disgrace.

YOU'RE ON FIRE!

I just want my Charlton back (:
  • Name the East stand after Roland, as a tribute to his exciting visions for the club that were ruined by 2% of fans
  • Ben18 said:

Name the East stand after Roland, as a tribute to his exciting visions for the club that were ruined by 2% of fans

I quite like the idea of it being called 'The Morgan Fox Dad Stand'
  • Sponsored links:

• iamdan said:

Get Thuram, Koc, Nego and co back - they deserve a 2nd chance. The way Powell treated them was nothing short of a disgrace.

YOU'RE ON FIRE!

I just want my Charlton back (:
    Isn't that Colin's Charlton????
  • seth plum said:

If they can't be wiped, call the Duchatelet Era 'The Wilderness Years', and never refer to them again.

Following the exorcism of the ground, call it "The Great Withering", and use it as a threat for naughty children....
  • Give out 15k red and white scarves

Give the sofa to a homeless charity

Build a huge museum and grant it 100k a season

Put a new sign on the front of the Jimmy Seed Stand

Employ some professional senior managers to replace the jokers at SE7

Build a squad fit for whatever division we are in.

Carry on the building work at Sparrow Lane.

Rebuild the scouting network destroyed by the laptop jockeys in Antwerp.

Put a CAFC director on the board of CACT again.

Bring the shop and the catering in-house again.

Plough money into the academy

Talk to the fans, listen to the fans.

Make Charlton a club fans can be proud of regardless of what division they are in because of the way they are run, the way they go about their business, their role in the community and the way they work with fans.

And bring back the old programme sellers
  • Bulldoze the Sam Bartram statue and replace it with a real club legend - Rhys Williams.

Next to the one of Polish Pete
  • edited February 2016
    Write it into the club's charter that 51% of the club has to be owned by supporters, I.e. The Trust.
  • edited February 2016
    Target: Get Just Enough People To Turn Up So We Can Keep At Least 2 Stands Open