Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Medical and Fitness Staff

13»

Comments

• Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Saw one of your players at the London Independent Hospital at Stepney Green today. He was behind me in the queue for an ultrasound.

I do hope you stepped aside and let him have your spot JohnBoy. Anything to speed up his recovery and all that cos we're a bit light on numbers.

Did said player look "North African" by any chance?
  • Options
    Simonsen said:

JohnBoyUK said:

Saw one of your players at the London Independent Hospital at Stepney Green today. He was behind me in the queue for an ultrasound.

I do hope you stepped aside and let him have your spot JohnBoy. Anything to speed up his recovery and all that cos we're a bit light on numbers.

Did said player look "North African" by any chance?
    I did have a look on your website earlier to see if I could ID him but I didnt recognise him from the pics I'm afraid. He had Jordan Cousin's complexion but was better looking lol.

In front of him was a Willian lookalike who wasnt in kit but his watch told me he was a footballer but I didnt recognise him either tbh and given how much football I watch that was a surprise. We was all seen by Ian Beasley who was the England Team Doc until the end of the Euros. I was told two footballers were coming in next by the Imaging Sister.
  • Options

JohnBoyUK said:

How the fuck did Erol manage to get one of them pregnant as well?
    It's all about finishing in the box.
  • Options
    Apparently Kashi is out for at least 4 months because we can't afford the op and are waiting to have it done on the NHS.
  • Options
    New Medical Staff announced. Not sure 6 years at Arsenal is a good endorsement.

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/charlton-athletic-medical-news-3206234.aspx
  • Options
    We've got Thrush in the medical department.
  • Options
    Rizzo said:

We've got Thrush in the medical department.

I bet he's irritating
  • Options
    Good news "KM gets Thrush"
  • Options
    I wonder if the problem with Kashi is a build-up of scar tissue after surgery. It can be pretty common with Achilles injuries. For all the moaning on here about waiting for him to have an operation, this is why you don't rush into an operation. For as strange as it sounds, with an operation you can end up being out for longer. I've mentioned before I've had problems with my Achilles', and at one point surgery was considered.

This seems to give a decent overview. Pictures/diagrams of the Achilles tendon kind of send chills down my spine, I don't know why, it's like nails on a chalkboard to me (some people have this with the inside of the wrists). Couldn't read it too far in depth, but worth a look:

http://www.aidmyachilles.com/pulled-achilles/achilles-tendon-surgery-rehabilitation.php
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    This was really interesting...
    https://youtu.be/P8O77SV2kQA

Sorry for the old thread bump, but seemed most relevant.