Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Roland Interview February 2017

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2016
    Er you don't happen to have Peter Varney's phone number do you? I have an investment opportunity I would like to discuss with him asap....
  • Options
    All those empty seats, I bought them. image
  • Options
    "We have tried opening a dialogue with Mr Varney since joining league one, but he's no longer taking our calls. You can't blame us for that..."
  • Options
    Sorry i still have not attended a game at The Valley but i intend to come along as soon as i have afree weekend.
  • Options
    I HAVE COMPLETELY FUCKED THIS WHOLE CLUB UP.
    I AM A COMPLETE ARSE.
    SORRY EVERYONE.

That's what he ought to say.
  • Options
    I accept that some mistakes were made particularly in our attempts to communicate with the fans. However, Katrien Meire has suffered unjustly from the many times she has been misquoted or her comments have been taken out of context (ok the time that she said she didn't care about the history of the club was true but again that was in the context of her desire to seek new untainted customers who would embrace our business model). For sure, we have made great efforts to rectify this area and from now until the end of the season Katrien will only speak through our newly appointed Customer Services Relations Manager who has been instructed to employ local vernacular speech which we understand is akin to Cockney yes? Ha. Ha.
    I'm sorry that I was unable to attend a Charlton game whilst here in London but I was on a fact-finding mission at The Olympic Stadium and took the opportunity whilst there to see some of our former youth players turn out for West Ham in the Premiership. Au revoir or should I say 'see yer me old china' ha ha.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    There is absolutely no way I am buying a season ticket if the ownership remains the same - I have always had a season ticket. That is 3 tickets -also my wife and son and I know that is it for my brother too. So Duchatelet, you have lost a Charlton mad nut. How many others are you going to lose? But we have to kill Duchatelet's club to get our club back. I am inviting flags, but I just want to chin the bastard.
  • Options

There is absolutely no way I am buying a season ticket if the ownership remains the same - I have always had a season ticket. That is 3 tickets -also my wife and son and I know that is it for my brother too. So Duchatelet, you have lost a Charlton mad nut. How many others are you going to lose? But we have to kill Duchatelet's club to get our club back. I am inviting flags, but I just want to chin the bastard.

Would think you will get a lot more Likes than Flags for this!
  • Options
    We are too nice- he is a coward and hides away whilst he destroys our club. We need to up things to get him out. For starters we need to get us much gunk on the pitch next home game as we can and delay the match. We need to make as big a nuisance of ourselves as we can. His bollocks patronising bullshit interviews have told us that something has got to happen.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

We are too nice- he is a coward and hides away whilst he destroys our club. We need to up things to get him out. For starters we need to get us much gunk on the pitch next home game as we can and delay the match. We need to make as big a nuisance of ourselves as we can. His bollocks patronising bullshit interviews have told us that something has got to happen.

I agree with you.

How about blocking the players and KM from entering the ground.

We also need to start disrupting RD's other businesses directly.
  • Options
    Despite the 5-0 reverse at home to Bury, I thought Katrien got her substitutions spot on - yes Chief Scout Fraeye does admit he accidentally scouted Burnley last week in preparation for this game.....
  • Options

I agree with you.

How about blocking the players and KM from entering the ground.

We also need to start disrupting RD's other businesses directly.
    I think this is where we need to go next. Charlton is a sideshow vanity project for him. His true wealth comes from Melexis and that is a valid target for disruption.
  • Options
    We tried our best to bring in our deadline day targets, but for some reason Yann wasn't interested.