Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Danny Baker Show

Comments

• Options
    If you ain't brave enough to step up to the two sauce challenge how are you going to face the just add mustard phase
  • Options
    Love mustard but ketchup is for big girls blouses
  • Options
    What do you put on a hotdog at the cinema Has to be Tommy and mustard, there are occasions where Tom sauce must be used and in conjunction with HP brown and all of the sandwiches mentioned above is the said time
  • Options
    Just had a sausage sandwich on soda bread with Chef brown sauce! Gorgeous!!
  • Options

What

It's heinz tomato ketchup and HP brown sauce together on

Bacon sandwich
    Sausage sandwich
    Bacon and egg sandwich
    Sausage and egg sandwich
    Bacon and sausage sandwich
    Bacon egg and sausage sandwich

All with fried onions

You're weird Lance...
  • Options

If the missus pulls her finger out we can nail this.

Jesus, where do you keep your brown sauce?
  • Options
    I must put in a mention for Encona hot pepper sauce. Brilliant with bacon and an official hangover cure.
  • Options

I must put in a mention for Encona hot pepper sauce. Brilliant with bacon and an official hangover cure.

Now that is a wonderful sauce. Second to srirarcha chilli sauce. Encona is a hot sauce that doesn't disappoint
  • Options
    Bacon s/wich - brown
    Sausage s/wich - red

Dem da rules.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Bacon s/wich - brown
    Sausage s/wich - red

Dem da rules.

Only just 100% wrong... :smiley:
  • Options

Just checked our bottle out....only a tad left that is bloody hot stuff.
  • Options
    You bastards have made me hungry with your saucy temptations. Bollocks to soup for lunch, I'm going for the double sauce sausage and bacon sarnie. There'll be more of me tonight than there was this morning. My kind of personal growth.
  • Options
    Well SHG what do you think
  • Options

SCP went

brown sauce

Confirms his legendary status, frankly!
  • Options
    Today for lunch it will be steamed corn on the cob with some skilfully applied Bertolli spread and lots of ground black pepper.
    You can never overdose on ground black pepper, I love it.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Today for lunch it will be steamed corn on the cob with some skilfully applied Bertolli spread and lots of ground black pepper.

Corn in the cob and loads of pepper sounds like a recipe for pebble-dashing the toilet...
  • Options

Ketchup is for fuckin poofs, shit stuff, brown sauce for real men.

And Daddies is The Daddy
  • Options
    seth plum said:

With you on the sweetcorn and black pepper, but could never put anything on it that describes itself as "spread". Butter always.
  • Options
    You don't mix sauces, that's just wrong, unless it's a stew / gravy and its Daddies and Worcester Sauce. You can have two sauces on the same plate, but never mixed

Only thing I think red trumps brown is on a frankfurter hot dog. And that needs mustard with it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have spent loads of time searching for the holy grail of pepper mills.
    Finally found one in Selfridge's guaranteed for life (?!) made by Pugeot, mind you it cost 30 quid.
    Just saying as this is a very valuable and informative condiment debate.

Oh, and despite being Millwall, Danny Baker is a top broadcaster in my view.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

I have spent loads of time searching for the holy grail of pepper mills.
    Finally found one in Selfridge's guaranteed for life (?!) made by Pugeot, mind you it cost 30 quid.
    Just saying as this is a very valuable and informative condiment debate.

Oh, and despite being Millwall, Danny Baker is a top broadcaster in my view.

What, so you smother your cheese and onion pasty with pepper Set? That's just wrong.
  • Options
    I had a sausage sarnie this morning.

Brown sauce (HP) all day. I'm not totally against Tommy sauce on a sausage or bacon sarnie, but would only have it with English mustard.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Any cheese
  • Options
    Sweetcorn makes your poo look like a miniature smelly draughts board. Tasty but nasty.
  • Options

1StevieG said:

What

It's heinz tomato ketchup and HP brown sauce together on

Bacon sandwich
    Sausage sandwich
    Bacon and egg sandwich
    Sausage and egg sandwich
    Bacon and sausage sandwich
    Bacon egg and sausage sandwich

All with fried onions

HP and tommy Sauce? You sir, are a wrong 'un!
    Try it you will agree it's the way of the new world
    I'm going to try this in five minutes. You had better not fuck up my bacon sarnie.

Not bad. Not bad. Better than I expected but a tad too sweet for me. Might adjust the quantities before I give it up.

• Options
    Too much Tom sauce reduce increase brown sorted

It's the boss especially if you add onions to the Sanger
  • Options
    Like Bovril and Peanut Butter on the same slice of toast - lovely
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

Sweetcorn makes your poo look like a miniature smelly draughts board. Tasty but nasty.

@Davo55 eats poo-ooh!!!!
    @Davo55 eats poo....

Or did my inner five year old misunderstand?