Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The shits

124»

Comments

• Options
    Surely a 10 is just a shit cloud that is able to steam straight through your undercrackers?
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    Surely a 10 is just a shit cloud that is able to steam straight through your undercrackers?
    Please. I think stopping at 7 was far enough.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:
    I had a touring holiday in Egypt in November and the inevitable stomach bug arrived while on a visit to a historical site on the west bank of the Nile near Luxor. It shall forever after be known as "The Valley of the Shits".

Ps I unloaded a second salvo back at the visitor centre and pebbledashed the toilet seat, lid and rear wall. Left it for the attendant to clean up as they were charging every poor bastard a small (Egyptian) fortune to use their stinking khazi anyway. Revenge smelled sweet - about the only thing within about 50 yards that did.
    Egypt is famous for people getting the s#$#ts.
    Next time you go get some.
    Diclo-SR 75 tablets. 
    You take one a day for two weeks before you go and continue for the duration of the holiday. 
    They are available at your local chemist and they work.
  • Options
    TBF I thought this was going to be another thread on the transfer window. :blush:
    To be honest I thought Burger boy had formed a band 😉
  • Options
    Just in the interests of accuracy I thought I'd drop one (chart) here and move on.

As someone who suffers from IBS I can get all 7 seven of these in the same day. 
  • Options
    Never seen so few people talk such a lot shit before..🙄
  • Options
    Oops I thought this was a thread about Farnell and Southall. 
  • Options
    Never seen so few people talk such a lot shit before..🙄
    Churchill?
  • Options
    Wigan away last season, early train up, didn’t feel great. Straight into a pub that had just opened. Wasn’t sure what to drink, ordered a Guinness just to be safe. Two mouthfuls and I’ve got to go to toilet, it’s an emergency. See the sign for toilets and I’m through the gap. Straight into trap 1, trousers down and it’s a scene from dumb & dumber. Not sure how long I was in there, started to have a look around and thought this is a nice and there’s a little bin in the corner, then think to myself I didn’t see any urinals on my way in. I had stank the ladies out.
    Had to visit the toilet several times within the first couple of pints, made sure I was in the gents. All good for the rest of the day, other than the result.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wigan away last season, early train up, didn’t feel great. Straight into a pub that had just opened. Wasn’t sure what to drink, ordered a Guinness just to be safe. Two mouthfuls and I’ve got to go to toilet, it’s an emergency. See the sign for toilets and I’m through the gap. Straight into trap 1, trousers down and it’s a scene from dumb & dumber. Not sure how long I was in there, started to have a look around and thought this is a nice and there’s a little bin in the corner, then think to myself I didn’t see any urinals on my way in. I had stank the ladies out.
    Had to visit the toilet several times within the first couple of pints, made sure I was in the gents. All good for the rest of the day, other than the result.
    I wasn’t timing you mate, but was on my third pint by the time you got back!!  🍺🍺🍺😂

And you were well enough later to take advantage of one of the famous “Wigan pies” from the Wigan press room.  Even though it was cold & looked like it had seen better days!!  🤣🤣🤣