Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The shits

Comments

• Options
    100% the old one. Whenever I or an associate uses that term I think about the old one
  • Options
    Any improvement this morning, Carter ?

Thinking of you .

( NOT on the bog though !)
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Carter said:

Aside from immodium does anyone have a treatment for this?

Arse transplant
    Which reminds me.....giggle......KM went in for a a*seh*le transplant.......

The a*seh*le rejected her........

(Thank you Monty Python.........)
  • Options

Thinking of you .

I guess its like supporting Charlton at the moment...

A huge strain on the body without seeing much light at the end of the tunnel
  • Options
    You should try oxo ...... Won't cure it but will help thicken it up a bit !!!
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Had it for 4 weeks mate, been told I have either ulcerative colitis or crohns, havent been able to eat properly in werks

If it is UC then the drug you need is Azathioprine, don't let them fob you off with anything else.

Cheers mate find out March 12th
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Not as good as The Archers.

Thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    Too much information ... far too much information
  • Options

Thinking of you .

Had 2 fairly violent and squirty movements this morning but my health seems to be returning. Nothing sloppy for at least 3 hours now. Cheers for your thoughts though aunty fanny
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was going to have a bowl of Weetos for breakfast this morning, but somehow after this thread, it just did not feel right.....
  • Options

PL54 said:

Had it for 4 weeks mate, been told I have either ulcerative colitis or crohns, havent been able to eat properly in werks

If it is UC then the drug you need is Azathioprine, don't let them fob you off with anything else.

Cheers mate find out March 12th
    Good luck. Wife. Has it... Took sulphasalazine and that put her into remission. Not sure about how they decide which drugs to give
  • Options
    thought this was gonna be about a new indie band.
  • Options
    Carter said:

Thinking of you .

Had 2 fairly violent and squirty movements this morning but my health seems to be returning. Nothing sloppy for at least 3 hours now. Cheers for your thoughts though aunty fanny
    Yeah - thanks for sending the pictures through.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

thought this was gonna be about a new indie band.

wouldnt that be "they're shit"
  • Options
    No thread for Noro Virus so thought I would put it on here

NoroVirus is a c**t

Woke up with it on Christmas Eve 3 days in bed without eating anf its still sticking around like a typical Millwall c**t

I know @charltonkeston mentioned on the drinking thread having it anyone else been unlucky this year.

Seems I have now passed it onto @kellycafc when she dropped presents off on christmas eve, so no doubt she will pass it on to the kids now
  • Options

Take a stool test to make sure you do not have any of the following 3 things...

1. parasites
    2. C. Diff
    3. H. Pylori

All three can lead to your symptoms and are often mis-diagnosed as Crohn's.

Those are three things often overlooked in tests and they are treated differently than Crohn's and have different diets, too. The docs thought my wife had Crohn's and prescribed a low-FODMAP diet. When it did not help and she continued to lose weight, it was discovered she actually had the 3 listed and the diet for those is very different than low-FODMAP. Since getting diagnosed and changing her diet, she is doing better and regaining weight.

Hope that helps.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Not norovirus I don’t think but my ibs has turned from mush to liquid in the last 12 hours , feel totally drained and I’m due a late fitshitness test before we set off for Disney on Ice this morning .
  • Options
    Strangely, my Bacon rolls with brown sauce taste somewhat different this morning.
  • Options

Not norovirus I don’t think but my ibs has turned from mush to liquid in the last 12 hours , feel totally drained and I’m due a late fitshitness test before we set off for Disney on Ice this morning .

Cheers
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2018
    Huskaris said:

I get it every morning after 2 energy drinks.

I used to make a habit of going to the Bromley North Wetherspoons on a Saturday morning.

A large breakfast with coffee refills was very nice, but played havoc on my tummy. Having to stay a further 1/2 hour after my last coffee on a few times meant I had to change my breakfast routine.
  • Options
    Couple of years ago after leaving my mates hospital bedside, noticed a sign on the ward door. WARD CLOSED DUE TO NORO VIRUS.
    Needless to say within 24 hours I had violent sickness and diarrhea and a day later my wife had the dreaded virus.
    It lasted about 2/3 days and I lost a couple of pounds in weight.
    Returned to normal after about five days.
    Bastard virus.
  • Options

Take a stool test to make sure you do not have any of the following 3 things...

1. parasites
    2. C. Diff
    3. H. Pylori

All three can lead to your symptoms and are often mis-diagnosed as Crohn's.

Those are three things often overlooked in tests and they are treated differently than Crohn's and have different diets, too. The docs thought my wife had Crohn's and prescribed a low-FODMAP diet. When it did not help and she continued to lose weight, it was discovered she actually had the 3 listed and the diet for those is very different than low-FODMAP. Since getting diagnosed and changing her diet, she is doing better and regaining weight.

Hope that helps.
    They were in my class at school.
    I've had it on good authority than an old person with c difficile is the worst smell know to humankind

That or a Dorian fruit
  • Options
    Deffinately durian, stuff is VILE.

It was banned from my hotel in Malaysia, it's that bad.
  • Options

Tastes pretty nice though which is insane
  • Options
    Carter said:

Tastes pretty nice though which is insane
    Eugh, not at all. I can't stand the taste and I love stinky tofu, which is literally left outside to go moldy.
  • Options
    People who say Durian tastes nice are the same sort of people who try to convince you that rotten fish the Swedes tin up that stinks like the arse end of a shitting dog actually tastes lovely. Trolls.
  • Options

Never had it before mate but feel for you. It’s one of those shitty (if you pardon the pun) things that pretty much cripple you on a regular basis, but if you had to explain that to people at work or people who don’t have it, they just sort of nod vacantly. So many things like this get people down on a regular basis.
  • Options
    I had the ‘I need to find a toilet and I can’t’ dream last night. When I woke up I nipped down to the bog and pretty much stayed there for an hour with the wateriest shits I’ve ever had. The day before id felt really cold and just couldn’t get warm. Been feeling like this all day followed by hot plus achy. I had a couple more shits but after half a packet of Imodium it’s stopped. 
    Is there a bug going round like this? I can’t think of anything I’ve eaten that could have done this. Not felt this bad since COVID.