Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bergdich

2»

Comments

• You lot make me laugh, he is no worse than Fox, Lennon, Jackson, Harriott . But he is a network signing so automatically wank.

And today's award for stating the bleeding obvious goes to............
  • Having worked with professional sportsmen for over a decade, I can assure you the better players focus on the game at hand and are able to completely block out whatever happens off the pitch. The weaker players, however, will always blame external issues for their poor performances.

yeah i mean simon francis is now barely scraping a living as a pro footballer now isn't he..
  • You lot make me laugh, he is no worse than Fox, Lennon, Jackson, Harriott . But he is a network signing so automatically wank.

This
    He is a left back not a winger.
    Totally agree with dickplumb aswell, Jackson offers fuck all in midfield , club legend yes but i am afraid we lose most games because our midfield is shit period.
    Should be Bergdich at left back and Harriott left midfield/winger. Ba is a better option than Jackson did more in his cameo than jackson did in the whole game who it has to be said couldnt even get close to making tackles.
    Jackson is an interesting case. For the most part he looks like a luxury player, in the sense that he gets the odd goal but doesn't really seem to create a lot or drive us forward. He does of course, defend our box well from set-pieces and sticks the odd tackle in (couple of real hard tackles at Rotherham) but also hasn't got the mobility/ability to close down midfield space quickly.
  • Really don't understand why Fox attracts such opprobrium amongst our fans whilst Harriot is seen as some amazing player. Fox isn't terrible but he's not amazing either. Harriot, is poor IMO. People really need to stop thinking he will solve everything. Harriot catches the eye because he can be exciting at times with his direct running, but that's it. Watch him properly and you'll see how not up to scratch he is for a championship team. Bergdich for me, is a much more rounded player. He may not be great, but would pick him over Harriot, 9 times out of 10.
  • Simonsen said:

You lot make me laugh, he is no worse than Fox, Lennon, Jackson, Harriott . But he is a network signing so automatically wank.

This
    He is a left back not a winger.
    Totally agree with dickplumb aswell, Jackson offers fuck all in midfield , club legend yes but i am afraid we lose most games because our midfield is shit period.
    Should be Bergdich at left back and Harriott left midfield/winger. Ba is a better option than Jackson did more in his cameo than jackson did in the whole game who it has to be said couldnt even get close to making tackles.
    Jackson is an interesting case. For the most part he looks like a luxury player, in the sense that he gets the odd goal but doesn't really seem to create a lot or drive us forward. He does of course, defend our box well from set-pieces and sticks the odd tackle in (couple of real hard tackles at Rotherham) but also hasn't got the mobility/ability to close down midfield space quickly.
    This is a very accurate summary IMO.
  • cafc999 said:

Birdshit IMHO is absolutely awful

^ this ^ but with much more profane language and furious invective
  • Hex said:

He is a liability and like Ba, plays with imaginary teammates. I thought he was supposed to be a fullback come left-sided midfielder but you can tell Riga's opinion of his defending by the fact he is left upfield when defending corners.

Like the earlier poster I too wonder if it's the compromise Riga had to make to be allowed a player choice of his own.

can you let me know when this player signs

• Bergdich continues to look complete and utter dross to me every time I've seen him play. I do not understand why he is being picked or what he adds to the team. Why he starts ahead of Harriott makes no sense to me.
  • Bergdich continues to look complete and utter dross to me every time I've seen him play. I do not understand why he is being picked or what he adds to the team. Why he starts ahead of Harriott makes no sense to me.

It's a mystery to me considering the impact Harriott made when Riga was last here. It's not as if he's been out of form, he came back from a highly successful loan and looked superb against Forest, setting up one and nearly scoring twice but for two great saves.
  • The fact that Harriott did make such a impact last time must for me say that Bergdich has to be doing something on the training pitch