Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Boycott

The remaining matches.

Comments

• I'm starting to feel the same now to be honest.

We are fucked :(
  • You could just attend away matches.I only seen three matches this season.Hull at home, and two away at Brighton and Rotherham.....
  • Not been since the Brentford game where Luzon was sacked. Just cant be arsed tbh, but I do live a fair old trek from the valley. Never stopped me before though, including midweek games in the mid 90s.
  • Probably worse boycotting because the team ain't doing well. One thing if it's the owners. If you can't support us when we lose don't support us when we win.
  • If you have a season ticket and you spend no money in the ground, boycott has zero to negative effect.

zero effect because you don't reduce any more money to the coffers than has already been spent; negative because you can't support the team if you aren't there.

Mass not going for Season ticket renewal is the big target.

We should aim at that.
  • why couldn't you have suggested this yesterday?!
  • I was surprised today how busy the north stand lounge was.
  • Just what you want when your team needs support.
  • That £5 match on the 27th vs Reading hope for a low attendance that will show Rd.
  • Sponsored links:

• Only time I've been to a home game this season is for the protests.
  • If people want to boycott a match(es) then just do it and don't make a song and dance about it.
  • RIP.....oh he's not dead.
  • jamescafc said:

I was surprised today how busy the north stand lounge was.

Were they all proudly wearing their black & white scarfs like they were at the concessions during the boycott at the last game?
  • RedPanda said:

Probably worse boycotting because the team ain't doing well. One thing if it's the owners. If you can't support us when we lose don't support us when we win.

This is different, though. All of us were there in person when we got relegated last time, and for 13th in League One. Boycotting is not about results. It's about the mismanagement, the transfers, lies, and us against you attitude (eg banners).

Some of us don't want to subsidise Katrien's wages but we can still join protests & attend away fixtures. We are all fighting on many fronts.
    You have slightly missed my point. I have no problem if anyone wants to boycott RD or KM regime. If it's just the team not doing well alone that is when I think it'sma poor reason.
  • Bloody hell. Thought this was gonna be about cricket!
  • You could just attend away matches.I only seen three matches this season.Hull at home, and two away at Brighton and Rotherham.....

2 wins and 2 nil up in 5 minutes in the Other game.

You lucky person.
  • Bloody hell. Thought this was gonna be about cricket!

Our future in the championship have reached the corridor of uncertainty.
  • Sponsored links:

• markmc68 said:

I'm on a 10 match home boycott so far and haven't missed going. The last home game I attended was the mauling we got by Preston. Been to a couple of protests but I'm done for now. Sell up Roly and I'll be back.

Exactly the same as this. My season ticket has been sat gathering dust since that same game. I miss the social side of it but not the football itself as the way the club is being run just depresses me. I go to the protests but that's it. I won't be back until they've gone. I fear it may be a long wait!
  • What I can see more next season whether it's Championship or League 1, is many fans not buying STs or even home matchday tickets but will still support the team only away from home as to hit RD hard. They will support the team but not the regime.
  • Saturday was the first home match I've missed this season. I had something else to do and it turned out to be the best Saturday of the season so far for me. I hardly thought about football at all and all - and it was all the better for that.

As a season ticket holder I'll see out the rest of the season because I've already paid for it, but I'm seriously starting to think that a Charltonless existence might be more fun - as least until these goons foxtrot oscar.
  • An informal boycott is already happening. Sitting in my usual seat in the East Stand on Saturday it was so noticeable that many people who sit around me and have previously been there week in, week out were missing.

ST renewals are going to fall off the edge of a cliff next season.
  • Posting without reading.
    RIP Geoff. Shouldn't hit women though IMO.
  • Haven't been since we lost to Huddersfield at the valley and won't be returning until the owner sells or runs the club properly, I work to hard to throw my money away. Customers need to wake up and see a boycott is the only option.
  • Now that the protests are starting to fizzle out a boycott is all that's left. This Card business seems counter-productive