Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jose Riga is the best manager I have ever worked with

2»

Comments

• edited February 2016
    For all the mess that the club has been in the last few months, I am really relieved we got Riga in. Feel a hell of a lot more confident now then i did 3 weeks back. Got a feeling we can actually put some wins together, a lot of our upcoming fixtures are very winnable. I was as disappointed as anyone when Riga was first linked in coming back, furious even but he clearly is the best we could have hoped for I feel. Hope he continues to convince me.
  • I've had a mare here

I gave you a like rather than a lol, for moral support :wink:
  • Shock horror! Positive press report shot down yet again by pedantic glass is half empty Addick fans...... (face palm).
  • I hate it when my glass is only half full, always start to find out who is going to top it up for me.
  • Riga is an ex network manager, apart from him they were all rubbish. Ditto the players; Bulot, Watt(save bad attitude), Buyens, astravavic (sp), Reza were worthy contributions. Nego, Thuram etc were calamitous.
    Riga has a definite presence and understanding with the squad and has experience from one of the Milan teams. I think he is hugely underrated.
  • Riga is an ex network manager, apart from him they were all rubbish. Ditto the players; Bulot, Watt(save bad attitude), Buyens, astravavic (sp), Reza were worthy contributions. Nego, Thuram etc were calamitous.
    Riga has a definite presence and understanding with the squad and has experience from one of the Milan teams. I think he is hugely underrated.

Looks like you've put 2 types of car together there. Ajdarević was anything but a speedster :wink:
  • I've had a mare here

But are you learning from your mistakes ? :smile:
  • It's very good to read this .. at Rotherham, Cousins was playing with more flair than I have ever seen before .. I suspect (as well as hope) that Riga has told him to not just defend and harass but to start quick passing and controlling the midfield .. honestly, last Saturday Cousins looked absolute class, a new player ... I was not too sure about Riga's return .. given the performance of the whole team as well as Cousins, he certainly has had an impact .. I hope & pray that this will last all season and forever how long Riga is in charge of playing matters at CAFC
  • As it is revealed that Chris Powell may not be the greatest manager that the players have ever worked for, Charlton Life posters reacted with calm and composure......

• edited February 2016
    You don't have to be pedantic to be a Charlton fan but it helps.

If Cousins was just taking the party line he would say ?

"he is a good coach"

He is very, very good,” said JC,

Did you notice the difference ?
  • Sponsored links:

• What a feckin crawler!
  • I guess the headlines must be written by someone who hasn't read the article?

Top notch journalism.
  • Jose Riga = tactical genius and inspirational leader.

Players run through walls for him. Definitely not another stooge.

Chris who?