Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Why didn't he speak up sooner? Or did I miss something?
  • Interesting
  • The simple fact is he is the only Manager we've had since SCP left. Give him some proper time (more than just twenty or so games) and we might find out if he is a good manager. Generally, his CV doesn't look brilliant, but for us he may just be the right man in the right place at the right time. Here's hoping.
  • Sponsored links:

• LouisMend said:

"up there at the top"

As in, one of the best. Not necessarily the best.

At the top sounds like Number 1 to me! Especially when he says
    Obviously Chris Powell brought me into the first-team but other than that I think I’ve enjoyed working with Jose the most.
    Who was the 6th manager? Was it the Damien Matthew/Roberts combo at Watford?
  • Where does Wim De Corte fit into this?
  • Coach.... the best MANAGER was CP. :- )
  • Well the poor lad hasn't had much to choose from has he!? Seriously though I think Jose must have 'something' about him, I nearly put something special? but I'm not sure!
    There can be no disputing he has done very well when in charge (so frustrating WHY he wasn't kept on last time!!!) They say football is a simple game and maybe it is as easy as getting players to do/know their jobs, get a balanced team/shape and generally organised. Also training must be 'working' on what has been going wrong and what we have been doing right during matches (not a lot lately!)
    I hope whatever happens for the remainder of this season we continue to support JR and his staff and of course our team!!

COYR..........
  • I expect them to help us achieve what we are looking for.

That makes them sound like Riga signings... I know their qualities and know that they can achieve what we're looking for so much so I'm expecting it
  • Why has he not overseen a single training session?
  • Why has he not overseen a single training session?

How do you know he hasn't ? Who has then ?
  • edited February 2016
    I didn't read it correctly, apologies.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2016
    "Since Riga’s return Charlton have picked up four points from three games – although the manager had not overseen a single training session before the thrashing at Hull."
  • Says it in that article:

"Since Riga’s return Charlton have picked up four points from three games – although the manager had not overseen a single training session before the thrashing at Hull."

There is a clue in the statement you put, he only came on the Friday before the Hull game
  • Hence why I apologised and highlighted it?
  • He hadn't before the Hull 6-0
  • Hence why I apologised and highlighted it?

I was putting my comment as you typed yours, so did not read your apologies
  • More shite spin from the club, I'm afraid.

However, it is also obviously true.
  • Riga certainly has the best song of all the recent Charlton managers/head coaches

Indeed, I was slightly surprised to hear it so soon last Saturday, you can hear it before we gave away the penalty!