Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Posts on here are like yesterday's chip paper

2»

Comments

Well why didn't he say that then, I couldn't get me head around the title

Surely the 'yesterday' in the title was a clue that it would probably need some thought ?...it started out as just an observation and a simple question but AFKA's response made me realise just how important this site is to the business...anyone buying a football club probably should be looking to also buy and 'moderate' its main fans Internet forum as well, albeit not publicly as that would defeat the object...I take it that it's not and Roland hasn't got a plan in place to change the club's colours to black and white so he can shift a job lot of black and white scarfs Katrien bought by mistake...
  • edited February 2016
    Thing is Bon Ton Roulet

Yesterday's chip paper if still chip paper.

The saying is "Today's news is tomorrow's chip paper"
  • I think we need Alan Turing to crack this one.
  • Nope still lost

• The saying is "Today's new is tomorrow's chip paper"

Is it ?
  • Doh ! My head hurts.
  • Talking about chip paper, anyone recommend a decent fish anf chip shop around Avery Hill area? I'm over next weekend and gonna pop into me dads with the fish and chips for diner.

Was gonna start a new thread, but didn't wanna upset the apple cart
  • .....sorry, not the one on the road to Sidcup, I tend to try and stay away from that area where poss, would like to stay Eltham of Avery Hill side please
  • ....or Blackfen, but I ain't fussy
  • ....or Blackfen, but I ain't fussy

There's a good one in Grove Park, where "that" newsagents used to be.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Fumbluff said:

....or Blackfen, but I ain't fussy

There's a good one in Grove Park, where "that" newsagents used to be.....
    Use to get me Turkey Sticks from there. But no, this time fish is on the menu

Well why didn't he say that then, I couldn't get me head around the title

...anyone buying a football club probably should be looking to also buy and 'moderate' its main fans Internet forum as well, albeit not publicly as that would defeat the object......
    Unlikeliest new owner priority of all time.
    Might have to change our name to Charlton Athletic 1984. Oh wait
  • Damn, now I can't post 'see, over eleven hundred views and already it's on page 2'...
  • Today's chips are tomorrow's news.

When you only get served 14 of them anyway.
  • Talking about chip paper, anyone recommend a decent fish anf chip shop around Avery Hill area? I'm over next weekend and gonna pop into me dads with the fish and chips for diner.

Marino's Fish Bar opposite the BP Garage by Crown Woods School, spent many a lunchtime down there
  • Raise your hands in the air!

Marino's Fish Bar opposite the BP Garage by Crown Woods School, spent many a lunchtime down there
    Best fish n chip shop in the area, am in there far too often....Pally who runs it is a lovely bloke.