Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brentford tickets

Comments

• Options
    Croydon said:

Do we really need a points system when we only sell out 1 or 2 away games a season? Everyone who wants a ticket will more than likely be able to get one.

Will be interesting to see what League1 fixtures will go on priority sale next season, the spanners aside that is.
  • Options
    @ElfsborgAddick not really fitting with this discussion but do you have any info on Leeds train tickets yet as I know you are the go to man regarding trains ATM can only see 52 quid each way cheers
  • Options

@ElfsborgAddick not really fitting with this discussion but do you have any info on Leeds train tickets yet as I know you are the go to man regarding trains ATM can only see 52 quid each way cheers

Advance tickets not yet available probably will go on sale later this week,myself or @ElfsborgAddick will open a thread when this happens.
  • Options
    Cheers lads appreciate it @clive and @ElfsborgAddick maybe a relegation party but we will see if we get that far ha
  • Options
    anyone have any good recommendations for a pub to catch spurs Arsenal? Before the match.
  • Options
    'The Griffin' has had Sky & BT games on previous visits.
  • Options
    The Globe
  • Options

Cheers lads appreciate it @clive and @ElfsborgAddick maybe a relegation party but we will see if we get that far ha

I'm on the 9.03 out and the 20.05 back, get the beers in!
  • Options
    Trains are a bit rubbish, only every 30 minutes from Waterloo to Brentford, while there's a replacement bus operating on the Piccadilly line to South Ealing
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    any idea as to whether this will be on sale on the day, looked on os couldn't see anything.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bought 2 online via the OS today

Don't know why really, maybe I just like punishment
  • Options
    An option for train is to get on Overground at Stratford and get off at Gunnersbury - short walk from there.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Bromley South to Victoria.
    Victoria to Clapham Junction
    Clapham Junction to Brentford.
  • Options
    The Globe is apparently better than it used to be, but I still wouldn't advise eating there. The one next to the station might be one of the lowest pubs in the area (Kings Arms). The Weir is the nicest place to eat in the area, that's closer to the high street. Trains are down to 2 per hour (usually 4 in the week) and I don't trust them at the best of times, that line is very, very temperamental, so whichever train you plan to catch - get the one before it.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    JiMMy 85 said:

The Globe is apparently better than it used to be, but I still wouldn't advise eating there. The one next to the station might be one of the lowest pubs in the area (Kings Arms). The Weir is the nicest place to eat in the area, that's closer to the high street. Trains are down to 2 per hour (usually 4 in the week) and I don't trust them at the best of times, that line is very, very temperamental, so whichever train you plan to catch - get the one before it.

And that's what I used to tell my staff when they kept turning up late for work :wink:
  • Options
    OK, here's some classic Charlton Life info. Trains at 07 and 37 from Waterloo, takes 30 minutes. There's no longer a pub on every corner, one of them has closed, the Royal Oak. Suggestion is get the train to Brentfotd, cross the railway bridge and have one in the Kings Arms. Or get off at Kew Bridge, out the station turn right to the Express. Leave 20 minutes to get to the away end, they'll tell you where to go. Dunno about Gunnersbury being a short walk - I would jump on a bus outside the station, they all go to nearer the ground. Best tube option is Piccadilly to South Ealing then across the road, 65 bus for 10 minutes.
  • Options
    South Ealing on the Piccadilly line is not open on Saturday due to Engineering work,another option would be train/tube to Ealing Broadway 65 bus from outside station,about 20 minute ride.
  • Options
    Anyone know how many sold for this so far? Always a good day out at Brentford so am surprised there are tickets left. I know we have been crap but we only had 1,800 tickets.
  • Options
    E-cafc said:

Anyone know how many sold for this so far? Always a good day out at Brentford so am surprised there are tickets left. I know we have been crap but we only had 1,800 tickets.

Even more surprising when you think that this is the match where we turn our season around and it goes down in Charlton folklore as a 'I was there' match...
  • Options
    Yeah right ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    E-cafc said:

Yeah right ;)

That's the spirit...
  • Options

OK, here's some classic Charlton Life info. Trains at 07 and 37 from Waterloo, takes 30 minutes. There's no longer a pub on every corner, one of them has closed, the Royal Oak. Suggestion is get the train to Brentfotd, cross the railway bridge and have one in the Kings Arms. Or get off at Kew Bridge, out the station turn right to the Express. Leave 20 minutes to get to the away end, they'll tell you where to go. Dunno about Gunnersbury being a short walk - I would jump on a bus outside the station, they all go to nearer the ground. Best tube option is Piccadilly to South Ealing then across the road, 65 bus for 10 minutes.

Lovely bit of info. so if you are correct ill be in that Irish pub on the river by 12.30 latest.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Just rang up to buy a few extra tickets
  • Options
    rang up for one last Friday.

still not arrived.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

rang up for one last Friday.

still not arrived.

Exactly what happened to me with Fulham; ordered the Friday before.. hadn't arrived one week later.

Ring up tomorrow, after some faffing about they'll tell you to turn up to Brentford early and collect them there. I'm willing to bet money that they blame the postal service. (Despite never having had issues with Charlton tickets in the post before.)
  • Options
    £30, plus a fiver on the day.

Not sure I'm up for £70 just for Fulham all over again, as nice as a local away game is.. A bit torn!
  • Options
    Just over 1000 sold, disappointing..
  • Options
    Confirms just how far we have sunk as a club if we can only sell 1k for Brentford away.
  • Options
    iamdan said:

Just over 1000 sold, disappointing..

1,000 Charlton fans in that little ground will make a lot of noise...Brentford are rubbish at the moment so they are there for the taking if we can find a player that knows where the goal is...I wonder if that new bloke who got a hat-trick last week is available...
  • Options
    If true that's very strange, considering the amount of people on here saying that they'll boycott the homes, but will go away ! Yeah right.