Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Deadline day - Non Charlton related

Comments

• Options
    iaitch said:

Wiggins to Bournemouth!! Premier league player!! We are a laughing stock of a club

Lets see how he gets on in the Premiership.
    Bournemouth play Palace tomorrow night, lets see if he plays and how he gets on against Zaha.
  • Options
    iaitch said:

iaitch said:

Wiggins to Bournemouth!! Premier league player!! We are a laughing stock of a club

Lets see how he gets on in the Premiership.
    Bournemouth play Palace tomorrow night, lets see if he plays and how he gets on against Zaha.
    He's back-up to Charlie Daniels.
  • Options
    Sky sources: Celtic striker Nadir Ciftci has agreed a loan move to Turkish Super Liga side Eskisehirspor until the end of the season.
  • Options

Sky sources: Celtic striker Nadir Ciftci has agreed a loan move to Turkish Super Liga side Eskisehirspor until the end of the season.

Id take him at se7
  • Options

Id take him at se7
    You'll have to make do with Sanogo instead nla ;-)
  • Options

FFS, don't tell Harvey's Gardener.
  • Options
    Wiggins signed for Bournemouth...confirmed in last 10 minutes
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rhodes gone to Boro for 9 large.
  • Options
    Gills turn down bid from Bristol City of £2m for Dack
  • Options
    Bolton Wanderers defender Francesco Pisano has joined Italian club U.S Avellino 1912 on loan until the end of the season.

The 29-year-old full-back only joined Bolton last August, but has made just three appearances in the Championship.

Looks like they have the scout as us
  • Options
    Championship high-flyers Brighton have signed Czech Republic international forward Jiri Skalak from FK Mlada Boleslav for an undisclosed fee.

The 23-year-old, who has five caps for his country, has agreed a deal until June 2019.
  • Options
    Steven Fletcher on loan to Marseille...
  • Options
    Fer on loan from QPR to Swansea.

After losing Austin as well, I suspect JFH is wondering whether joining QPR was such a good move, as they slowly slide down the table
  • Options
    MK Dons sign Revell and Emmanuel-Thomas. Two good Championship signings from one of our relegation rivals.

Boro sign De Sart from Standard Liege.
  • Options
    Good luck to Boro. I hope they get auto promotion
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Church has gone to Aberdeen on loan, swapping one set of Dons for another.
  • Options
    Cardiff have signed Kenneth Zohore from Odense. In order to do this, he was signed by Belgian club KV Kortrijk and immediately loaned to Cardiff.

I am surprised Roly hasn't done more of the this.
  • Options

Cardiff have signed Kenneth Zohore from Odense. In order to do this, he was signed by Belgian club KV Kortrijk and immediately loaned to Cardiff.

He doesn't need to though. None of his clubs are under a transfer embargo
  • Options
    Ben18 said:

They're not no, but if he had a different outlook on FFP, he could quite easily get around it with the way Cardiff have proved, therefore signing a player that doesn't go down negatively on the budget and still able to compete like everyone else.
  • Options
    Sage said:

Ben18 said:

They're not no, but if he had a different outlook on FFP, he could quite easily get around it with the way Cardiff have proved, therefore signing a player that doesn't go down negatively on the budget and still able to compete like everyone else.
    And people would moan about 1) Loanees and 2) Network Players
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    shirty5 said:

"Leicester defender Richie de Laet is joining Middlesbrough on loan until the end of the season. On his way to Teesside to sort through the particulars."

Quality signing

Aha, he comes from my club, Royal Antwerp ...
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Sage said:

Ben18 said:

And people would moan about 1) Loanees and 2) Network Players
    I'm not doubting that they would, whether that meant more instability I don't know. Just if he had a different outlook and the ambition was really to get to the premier league, it's a way of competing without "spending money" in the eyes of the FFP.

The way of course with that is if his other clubs signed the players, for us to get them on loan, buy them cheap in the next window, gain promotion. Sell the club and the money that the other clubs lost through transfers to us goes back into their pocket.

That's the ideal for us. Not for the other clubs, not for the league. But it shows there are still many loop holes in the system.

Ultimately, the best bit of business Roland could do is sell the club.
  • Options
    Jackson Martinez gone to China for 45m Euros.

Football is fucked.
  • Options

Jackson Martinez gone to China for 45m Euros.

Football is fucked.

A joke really, but same side as Paulinho and our very own (well used to be) Zheng Zhi