Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Netflix

1235»

Comments

• After watching the Staircase HBO drama, me & the Mrs watched the netflix docuseries which came before. Really good
    I watched the docuseries a year or so ago and really enjoyed it.
    It did mean (for me anyway) that I found the HBO drama much less enjoyable and I binned it off after the second episode.
  • I think BCS is better than BB. I have started it again from S1 as i want to see Kim and Jimmys transition again.
    Can't wait for the last 4 episodes..

• The whole thing plus the film is a masterpiece.

Hopefully they will continue making new stuff that surrounds the original story.

3 or 4 more episodes left. How it ends is anyone's guess 
    Yeah I heard there were discussions about doing a series about Badger & Skinny Pete, but I also read an interview with Vince & Peter that they wanted a break. Hopefully not for long!! 

The 1st episode of series 5 showed Saul (post breaking bad) in a shopping centre spotting someone who he recognises. It was without the audience seeing who it may have been.

Might have been Badger 
  • The jeffrey dahmer series on Netflix is an.eye opener about America as a country. It's always been a strange place.

The 1st 5 episodes highlight just how much of a nutcase jeffrey actually. It is disturbing to watch. He is awful.

I recommend watching it if the genre interests you, but it certainly will creep you out

• The Marilyn Monroe biopic, 'Blonde', manages to be gross and boring at the same time. In contrast, I really enjoyed the Hindi movie, RRR. I can't stand Marvel movies but I found this Indian epic with unfeasible acts of heroism and daring, though long, was really entertaining. The British Empire gets more of a pummelling than the two heroes, and that's saying something.
  • edited October 2022
    Nadou said:
    The Marilyn Monroe biopic, 'Blonde', manages to be gross and boring at the same time. In contrast, I really enjoyed the Hindi movie, RRR. I can't stand Marvel movies but I found this Indian epic with unfeasible acts of heroism and daring, though long, was really entertaining. The British Empire gets more of a pummelling than the two heroes, and that's saying something.
    I had been looking forward to Blonde for some weeks until reading quite a few negative reviews recently. I really like Ana de Armas. I will probably watch it some time later...