Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Outrageous behaviour from our stewards today.

Comments

• edited January 2016
    If money is needed to fight the club with legal action. I'd be up for chipping in some more readies. Putting up with a visual assault is one thing, but when the club lays a hand on fans there is something more sinister happening that needs to be addressed. I don't believe that this is an individual taking action. It seems to be a representative of the regime following orders. More fuel to our flames.
  • If money is needed to fight the club with legal action. I'd be up for chipping in some more readies. Putting up with a visual assault is one thing, but when the club lays a hand on fans there is something more sinister happening that needs to be addressed. I don't believe that this is an individual taking action. It seems to be a representative of the regime following orders. More fuel to open our flames.

I agree with this - we must and WILL do something about this.

If the person concerned is on this forum make yourself known to one of the MODS, i'm sure they will use this as cannon fodder against the regime!
  • I'm sure the clubs view will be that it was obscuring an advert and this is not allowed blah blah blah.
    So maybe next time not to obscure anything. Give them no reason to remove banners.
  • I'm sure the clubs view will be that it was obscuring an advert and this is not allowed blah blah blah.
    So maybe next time not to obscure anything. Give them no reason to remove banners.

That doesn't defend or excuse heavy handedness though.
  • Saw a report on Facebook that another fan has been banned for bringing card leaflets in to the ground. Don't know the full story though.
  • Sponsored links:

• At least three offences from what I've read on here
  • Blown out of proportion, this happened right on front of my eyes.
  • They are turning things nasty.. not acceptable. Let's get the prick to court.. you don't do that, you can't.

This ones in our hands as no fan did anything illegal or dangerous.. that man did. Especialy front row of an UPPER tier. Idiot.
  • PopIcon said:

Blown out of proportion, this happened right on front of my eyes.

justification why we need a BOOOO button :)
  • Bully cunts step up the protest now get the agressive ones to take on the bullies, see how they approach grown men willing to dance

Message to club

I will have a banner far worse than that on me see you in nth upper next home game and bring your mates I couldn't give two shots about bans and arrests let's play fellas

Know exactly which cnut it was as well. Kept an eye out for him after the game but ended up just having a strong word with one of the older boys instead. Like you say, see how brave they are against more game oppo.

• Jobsworths.
  • PopIcon said:

What happened then?
  • edited January 2016

I'm sure the clubs view will be that it was obscuring an advert and this is not allowed blah blah blah.

I'm very happy to take this up with the club on behalf of the Supporters Trust, but it would help if the people involved could send me their definitive version of events, as well as anyone who eye witnessed it. Inbox me.
  • Sponsored links:

• rikofold said:

I'm sure the clubs view will be that it was obscuring an advert and this is not allowed blah blah blah.

I'm very happy to take this up with the club on behalf of the Supporters Trust, but it would help if the people involved could send me their definitive version of events amount with anyone who eye witnessed it.
    I would think it is between the fan, the police and the steward. No need to discuss with the club.
  • edited January 2016

There's so much space in the East Stand, and what looks like a lack of stewards, that it may make sense to place the banner there.

It's also directly opposite her..
  • kentred2 said:

rikofold said:

I'm very happy to take this up with the club on behalf of the Supporters Trust, but it would help if the people involved could send me their definitive version of events amount with anyone who eye witnessed it.
    I would think it is between the fan, the police and the steward. No need to discuss with the club.
    Presumably he'd have to speak to the club to get his confiscated season ticket back.
  • Croydon said:

Bully cunts step up the protest now get the agressive ones to take on the bullies, see how they approach grown men willing to dance

Message to club

I will have a banner far worse than that on me see you in nth upper next home game and bring your mates I couldn't give two shots about bans and arrests let's play fellas

Know exactly which cnut it was as well. Kept an eye out for him after the game but ended up just having a strong word with one of the older boys instead. Like you say, see how brave they are against more game oppo.

Their time will come, it always does just like when they tried to stop the boys playing can football on the Stairs, they soon fkd off tails between their legs,

Instead of hanging the banner I might work out a way of getting in something that holds it upright inside, the only way it will be down is to come and get it

• PopIcon said:

Happened in front of me, not sure what part of grabbing a customer by the scruff of the neck is acceptable.
    I never said it was acceptable, I just said the whole thing had been blown out of proportion.

I support the person with the banner and feel they should be able to express their feelings.

Sadly their banner wasnt fire-retardant and blocked advertising.
  • PopIcon said:

PopIcon said:

Happened in front of me, not sure what part of grabbing a customer by the scruff of the neck is acceptable.
    I never said it was acceptable, I just said the whole thing had been blown out of proportion.

I support the person with the banner and feel they should be able to express their feelings.

Neither of which is cause to be dragged out of the ground, so which bit has been blown out of proportion?

• Make the Bristol game 'Bring a Banner' day

Good to meet you today - check your inbox .
  • cafckev said:

PopIcon said:

PopIcon said:

Neither of which is cause to be dragged out of the ground, so which bit has been blown out of proportion?

The young lad wasn't dragged out. He walked out on his own.