Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

12pm CARD STATEMENT- BOYCOTT ALL MATCHDAY PURCHASES TODAY

Comments

• Can I still bring my Thermos and Mars Bar?
  • LoOkOuT said:

PL54 said:

It could get messy. I used the word carnage earlier and got flagged so here's hoping.

Edit - earlier flag seems to have been retracted. Phew.

Hear, hear. Let it be known, we protect the right to speech of even the weakest and most feeble minded among us, brother.
    Do you protect the right to speech or the right of speech ?
  • Won't someone think of the (us) fatties?!

Good luck to all those that follow through.
  • Dry Valley brilliant!
  • sam3110 said:

Cant wait to nut a twunt who tries to tell me what I can and cannot buy and where!

are you serious, if so what a merchant.
  • T.C.E said:

Redmidland hasn't bought a beer for over five years anywhere, now that's loyalty to the cause. The tight b@stard...... ;)

I could foresee this coming @TCE, hence I went on my purchasing strike 5 years ago.....let me know when you're going to a game....I could do with a pint (or two)...LOL
    I thought you were coming down over Christmas, I had over three and half quid put aside for a right good night out. ;)

• Sponsored links:

• Anyway the likes of me who brings a flask wont look so out of place
  • That'll be the same programme many posters on here were up in arms that they were unable to easily buy from the ground sellers earlier in the season and likewise when suggested the club may withdraw in its current format next season because the club aren't convinced it's financially viable.

Applaud the sentiment but be careful of the double standard.

This reinforces my feelings that the real issue is the team and player management and the other stuff can be put right as fans tell the club where it's not working.

I rarely buy anything from the club as its always been too expensive !

This should be a permenent action on merchandise and not a flash / one off as that will harm the relationship with suppliers.
  • edited January 2016
    Flask is filled. But no hot chocolate so chocolate ovaltine for a change
  • I look forward to someone getting between me and my Pie, Mash, Gravy & Chilli sauce!

Gourmet dining at its finest...

I worry that they may lose their second Michelin star.
  • My Dad just text me to say he solved his programme dilemma, he got Airman to sign and then write Charlton v Blackburn on a protest leaflet, sorted.
  • Kicking off already between those boycotting and those not in Bartrams...

• Its not worked...crossbars is packed
  • Mate in the ground said it is empty, good boycotting that.
  • Sponsored links:

• West Upper concourse bar is virtually empty 30 minutes before kick off.
  • West Upper concourse bar is virtually empty 30 minutes before kick off.

Good
  • West Lower queues one deep!
  • Customers must be pissing outside
    Toilets empty!
  • edited January 2016
    Looks like the thermos firm got it right years ago.
  • With a bladder like mine I've no choice but to spend a penny at the ground but they won't be getting any of my money.

They take the P*** out of you, just do it in the right place
  • West upper (south end) has only one instead of the usual two food outlets open.
  • Banner, front of block L, N upper
  • west stand car park currently closed off and railings being installed