Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Olympic Stadium; our day in court

Comments

• Options

What times Kick-off ?

It was 10am I think...
  • Options
    Late. LLDC not impressing Judge Judy.
  • Options

Winning 5 - 0 Richard's scored a fantastic hat trick.

Great stuff !

Richard won't flag in the 2nd half !

• Options
    Been in secret session since 12.30, not allowed back til 4.30.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That's what LLDC said when Richard asked them to explain Karen Brady's outburst.

Much squirming because WHU have the power of veto by exercising consents/agreements but no specific veto.

Interpret as you choose. WHU prefer one interpretation LLDC another.
  • Options

Another day to be set to finalise hearing. Delaying tactics rule supreme. Richard superb.

No resolution today?

Did you speak to the FOI people about how the secret part went?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

IA said:

Another day to be set to finalise hearing. Delaying tactics rule supreme. Richard superb.

No resolution today?

We got an agreed written statement read out. Nothing of note just waffle. Agreed to release hospitality details which are are already public!

IOC barrister told Richard secret session was mostly her cross examining LLDC and not to read it negatively.

Quote of the day from one of the Tribunal judges to LLDC witness "are you saying your commercial department are so weedy they will be turned over in any negotiations?"

Barry Hearn famously said he wouldn't trust them to run a newsagents. I think he has a point.
  • Options

IA said:

No resolution today?

We got an agreed written statement read out. Nothing of note just waffle. Agreed to release hospitality details which are are already public!

IOC barrister told Richard secret session was mostly her cross examining LLDC and not to read it negatively.

Quote of the day from one of the Tribunal judges to LLDC witness "are you saying your commercial department are so weedy they will be turned over in any negotiations?"

Perhaps they need some negotiation training from the lovely Lady Brady!! I'm sure she wouldn't charge much!!

Well done Prague!
  • Options
    redman said:

Prague, on behalf of us all well done. You make the point about being expensive for us. I, and am sure many more, would gladly chip in. How are the costs being funded?

The cost of the Tribunal and indeed the LLDC's expensive legal advice (£21,000 ) is met by you, the taxpayer.

My costs, don't worry about it. I need to come home and see my ageing Mum, and can park the travel costs as a business expense.

• Options
    well done Prague and than you
  • Options
    Prague well done keep us informed of the final outcome.
  • Options

Curiously the Sun article linked above has disappeared. But this is sound...:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jan/25/west-ham-face-possibility-of-groundsharing-at-olympic-stadium

So when the LLDC rep says that "negotiations are very difficult if you've got an anchor", I assume she means if you've given a ludicrously advantageous deal to the anchor tenant?