Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Club blocks players from attending supporter meetings

Apparently.

Stephen Henderson has been removed from attending East Kent Addicks this week.

Comments

• Oh dear.

I fear a riot at next week's FF meeting....

Seriously, I'm guessing this may have come from Jose as he needs his players totally focused on matches now which makes sense.

Some players will live the other side of the river and an hour or more's journey to a meeting and then back again isn't ideal at this moment in time.

Mind you, had this been a NWKA (RIP) Q & A, I may have reacted differently....
  • Apparently.

Stephen Henderson has been removed from attending East Kent Addicks this week.

Any idea why?
  • Oh dear.

Seriously, I'm guessing this may have come from Jose as he needs his players totally focused on matches now which makes sense.

Some players will live the other side of the river and an hour or more's journey to a meeting and then back again isn't ideal at this moment in time.

Is there a fans forum next week? That's a serious opportunity is it not?
  • Oh dear.

Is there a fans forum next week? That's a serious opportunity is it not?
    Yes, scheduled for Thursday 28th January .

• Sponsored links:

• It is understandable really. They are battening down the hatches and hoping Riga can do something miraculous. This plan requires them to back him! That is good news in itself. I can't think of any other plan than has any chance of improving the situation from their perspective.
  • If that is the case then what happens when it's the player of the year do
  • There wont be one
  • There wont be one

On the agenda for said meeting.

• When Hendo and JBH came to Bromley, it was bad enough for them,
    but now it would be sadistic and pointless, just like our results of late.

• Sponsored links:

• It's alright we're getting used to it... we have an owner that doesn't want to communicate with the fans of the Club he owns, he obviously relays that down; cough Katrien cough.
  • So now the club are boycotting the fans, what say you the fans return the favour and see who comes out better.
  • Why is Henderson unable to attend.
  • Badger said:

Why is Henderson unable to attend.

So after attending Bromley and stepping in at Huddersfield as spokesman.
    I have one thing to say to you Badger.

YOU CANN'T BE SERIOUS.
  • At the November meeting, filmed and posted, I am pretty sure Katrien said the next Fan's Forum meeting would also be filmed and posted. it was one of the three points for action alongside the (lol) target 20,000 initiative.

I am expecting the Fans Forum meeting to be cancelled, however Fanny, care to share the agenda with us?
  • Only asking the question, he shouldn't have been put in the situation in the first place, unable to attend with an explanation would have been better.

• seth plum said:

At the November meeting, filmed and posted, I am pretty sure Katrien said the next Fan's Forum meeting would also be filmed and posted. it was one of the three points for action alongside the (lol) target 20,000 initiative.

I am expecting the Fans Forum meeting to be cancelled, however Fanny, care to share the agenda with us?

Sorry, Seth.

As far as I know it hasn't been finalised yet.