Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I want my Charlton back

2»

Comments

• Everyone has their own greatest memories and that's why they want their Charlton back and why we all WANT OUR CHARLTON BACK.

And I agree with losing a generation again. My 8 year old daughter has stopped coming now. The last time she came was Rotherham home this season as I was expecting get Young Reds photo to be in the programme and/or the Screen as per the request from the club to send in details for this. Surprise surprise neither happened leaving one very disappointed young girl. In her own way she has made her feelings clear.
  • I was at my sons football this morning and two families who often have been to Charlton this season their kids were saying they didn't want to go today...
  • So, a point and a better performance. Surprised to see Watt start and now wondering if he is the one to keep us up??? This will certainly generate different views!

There is a 5 team league at the bottom now and we have to be in the top 2. I believe we will survive on our own merit rather than there being 3 teams worse.

And the banner .....
    Simply stating what I and many wish for. Much has been discussed on a separate thread. Fully agree with other members on this post.

How far will the club push the ground regulation (23) of doing as requested by stewards? Will they eject 10 fans with banners?, 50?, 100? etc

Regulation 23
    23 At all times whilst present in the Ground, persons must comply with any and all instructions of any steward or officer of the Club and/or any police officer. Failure to comply with any instruction may lead to immediate ejection from the Ground.