Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    We need to make him an offer he can't refuse!
  • Options
    No quotes from RD though.
  • Options
    Varney speaks such sense
  • Options
    I think 'Yet' at the end of the thread title would be appropriate in the light of current events :wink:
  • Options
    If that is the case, then why not tell Varney that way back in August? Another piece of amateurish handling from the owner and CEO, pretending they wanted to meet and then cancelling, quite unbelievable for a so called businessman. This is, for me, getting extremely worrying that we do indeed have a mentally unstable person at the helm.....god help us all!!
  • Options
    Wish I hadn't opened that. Seeing his grinning face with our club badge behind him makes me feel sick. I'm not a violent person but would love to give that face a punch or two.

I get the impression that with Roly, everything is for sale. He is a businessman and will sell at the right price. I just hope there are people out there can save us, and get these c**** out of our club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Maybe a bit of self preservation on the part of Katrien...new owners means she gets the chop
  • Options
    SID said:

Lets face it, on past form them saying we're not for sale is good, as it means we probably are.

Exactly, SID.

A case of methinks they protest too much .

• Options
    Keep the pressure on her, she'll crack eventually.
  • Options
    I'm none the wiser.
  • Options
    Better:

• Options
    PRESSURE PRESSURE PRESSURE
  • Options
    This is clickbait from Cawley.
  • Options
    This piece is just a rewrite of VOTV. Nothing we wasn't aware of for the past couple of days.
  • Options
    With each passing day these idiots are looking more foolish IMO. The SLP has now ran with this article, and although there are no quotes, and it is a bit of a non story, the fact that those emails are now in the public domain, plus Varney making reference to KM's idiotic sofa idea, just helps build momentum.

Silence is the only tactic from the beleaguered KM at the moment. Let's keep this up :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We know he isn't listening because Katrien is a barrier.
  • Options

utter bollox----she shows her inexperience again---disinformation.

Someone comes in and offers RD £40million etc he would sell---all clubs are for sale.

"she" hasn't said anything on the subject has she ?
  • Options

utter bollox----she shows her inexperience again---disinformation.

Someone comes in and offers RD £40million etc he would sell---all clubs are for sale.

Everything has a price
  • Options
    The Valley , how much money is there to be made from building houses , flats on it , ...............Is that his game? All the time he hangs on to us the Valley is going up in price
  • Options
    Of course RD isn't going to say in public that the club is for sale. Privately he might have different opinions, seeing how unsuccessful his tenure has been
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    SID said:

Lets face it, on past form them saying we're not for sale is good, as it means we probably are.

Indeed, the amount of BS that comes out of KM's mouth is amazing. I wish she'd make an on-the-record statement, we'd be sold in 24 hrs...

Also, by saying they aren't for sale, they probably think that if an offer did come in, they could press for top dollar.
  • Options
    They seem determined to run us into the ground. For RD the money is not the issue. It's about ego and proving a point. So when it goes belly up he will walk away, write off his losses against tax liabilities and find something else to ruin. And that appalling woman will grin her way into another job with a company "she loves and cares about". They deserve each other. Just not at CAFC.