Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

In 10 years where will Charlton Athletic be.....

2»

Comments

• Outside of Premier League 1 & Premier League 2, 32 teams with no automatic relegation to Football League 1.
  • Exactly where we are now.

Johnnie Jackson will still be in the team at 43 - if this means pissing Colin off for the next 10 years then I will consider this a success.
  • AFC Charlton Athletic will be playing in the South London Alliance or whatever it's called these days.
  • edited December 2015
    relocated to Belgium so that RD can get to watch his beloved Charlton more regularly...
  • but seriously, I currently dread to think where we will be in 10 years time...but I reckon we will have yo-yo'd between the third division and the chumpionship.
  • I dread to think.
  • edited December 2015
    With RD in charge for large parts of it?
    Lingering around bottom half League One, top of League Two with crowds of 4000.

That's how crap I feel towards them.

Without him in charge for large parts?
    I hope somewhere around mid table in the Championship with a better chance of getting promoted than relegated.
  • Bought out by an American Geographer after he wins the lottery when he decides that he needs to save his beloved club from termoil. An English manager will be employed, football league experienced players brought in, and we begin our ascent back up the league.

So what did everyone else dream about last night?
  • In the national league with the clown's running us saying everything is rosy
  • Under the astute ownership of a Jordanian billionaire we will just have defeated Man City 3-0 in the quarter finals of the Champions League following up the 2-0 victory over Chelsea in the league. Excellent performances from Captain Fantastic and current PFA player of the year Nicholas Pope ensure steady progression for manager, Jose Mourinho, and Director of Football Jonathan Meire-Jackson.
  • Sponsored links:

• Top Clubs will be playing in the Euro League. CAFC will be in the second tier of the British League. Fans will be complaining about the owner and the latest Manager, dreaming of the good old days when we were owned by RD
  • New owner...could be anywhere.
  • Pedro45 said:

In the second level of English football, whatever it is then called. This is basically where we were ten years ago (2007), 20 years go (95), and 30 (85), 40 (75) and fifty years ago (1965). Not much changes, except the players, owners, and manager.

I would take 1985 all over again some of the best times i had following Charlton with friends all over the country and the football was not bad also.
    I would agree second level that has to be the norm.
  • Taking part in a poll organised by the trust