Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Enough Is Enough Roland - Fraeye Needs To Go.

2»

Comments

• rikofold said:

The joke was not the position we are in now, but the appointment in the first place. Within a couple of hours of Luzon getting shelved it was common knowledge about Fraeye to many people.

Not only was it a shit appointment they tried to dress it up as a stand in while some form of recruitment process was going on until the point a corner was turned results wise and they could announce Fraeye. Still waiting for that point.

Gonna try not to say it again but they have taken the piss out of this club and its supporters.

Riga was also described as an interim manager. Fraeye is in for the season, unless it goes so disastrously even they see it.
    Fraeye won't last the season.

He will not be able to turn this run around and he will be on his bike.
  • edited December 2015
    Not sure Riga was described as an interim.

http://mobile.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20140311-jose-riga-appointed-head-coach-1413061.aspx

No mention of the word interim here and named the 23rd permanent man in charge.
  • rikofold said:

The joke was not the position we are in now, but the appointment in the first place. Within a couple of hours of Luzon getting shelved it was common knowledge about Fraeye to many people.

Not only was it a shit appointment they tried to dress it up as a stand in while some form of recruitment process was going on until the point a corner was turned results wise and they could announce Fraeye. Still waiting for that point.

Gonna try not to say it again but they have taken the piss out of this club and its supporters.

Riga was also described as an interim manager. Fraeye is in for the season, unless it goes so disastrously even they see it.
    The way RD changes managers I can't see how he'll last.
  • After his " it wasn't me, it woz the players fault" rant, following yesterday's game, he's got no chance. See Jose Mourinho. He'll be gone soon.
  • edited December 2015
    When you appoint an interim, the usual options are
    1) He's for a fixed period, e.g. Hiddink at Chelsea until the end of the season
    2) He's there temporarily until the new guy is appointed, e.g. Keith Peacock leading us out at WHL before Powell was appointed, or
    3) He's there temporarily until the new guy is appointed, but gets the job after doing well, e.g. Bowyer at Blackburn

In the case of KF, it's a unique to RD and KM approach of basically appointing someone, and hoping he'll do well so that it can be made official!

In retrospect, I'm surprised it wasn't firmed up after the Birmingham game, as after 2 consecutive wins there would have been less anger at his appointment. As it is, we're now in complete limbo, with less than 2 weeks until the transfer window opens. If it's the interim head coach bringing in players, it'll look ridiculous to the outside world
  • But as has now become clear, he never was the interim head coach, just the new head coach.
  • I'm still struggling (as I have done ALL SEASON) is WHY does it seem like RD wants us to struggle, get relegated, lose a large part of our fanbase?? ????
    It just doesn't make any sense to me, he is surely de valueing the club, his investment?
    Or is it like a game to him and he can afford to write off ex amount of millions just to satisfy his "enjoyment! ?" Fuck only knows but we were given early warning from SL fans from the off what we were in for.
    I thought he was doing ok ish at the beginning, improving the ground, laying a new pitch etc but God almighty he is royally fucking us up by the day, week it seems now.
    I suppose we can only hope he gets fed up with us and wants to try his luck in another country, league. Obviously the sooner the better, until then all we can do is put up with it but as I have previously said I will not be giving him any more of my hard earned cash. Of course I will be following every match day thread with "anticipation " (thanks to RM of course! ) and supporting my team but enough is enough. It is bad enough following on the laptop let alone being at my beloved Valley watching the club I have loved for over 50 years go down the toilet.
    COYR
  • He's a wind up merchant who enjoys the power of seeing large numbers of people angry with him, but unable to get anywhere near him. All his actions, point to the fact that he enjoys antagonising people. The sale of Yann, when he knew how important and popular he was, getting rid of Riga, another popular and successful figure. Then sending our best forward out on loan. The crazy managerial appointments when he knows that all we want is an experienced English manager.
  • 1StevieG said:

Have we ever gone through a season using more than 2 managers?

06/07 Dowie, Reed, Pards
  • 1StevieG said:

06/07 Dowie, Reed, Pards
    I vaguely recall everything turning out fine that season..
  • Sponsored links:

• The joke was not the position we are in now, but the appointment in the first place. Within a couple of hours of Luzon getting shelved it was common knowledge about Fraeye to many people.

To be fair it was nailed on and obvious before Luzon was sacked - in fact before he was appointed, if you look back.
    This is what I don't get. Fraeye came when Riga arrived but didn't have to go when Riga departed. Why not appoint him then? Why go through the sham of appointing Peeters, then Luzon?
  • edited December 2015
    Because KF was third on the list. A list list held/compiled by a senile old fool. He won't go as he will want his money back, but he was mugged off in the price he paid for us so won't get it. Yet another example of his ineptitude. If only he had the humility to see his mistake. It can still be fixed and the first two appointments should be a CEO and manager who are not totally out of their depth. Then let them sort the mess out! With three of the right additions in January, the squad does have enough in it to survive. But I can't see how the arrogant idiot will take the simple path needed as an admission he was wrong would be implicit. We do need to chip away at his empire. He is hiding away - pathetic mad coward that he is, but his CEO is a legitimate target. We really have to go at her both flowers/sorry barrels. Oh and the person who flagged me for calling the fan who sent her flowers an idiot can flag me again, because I repeat that claim. The future of my club is more important than pathetic sensibilities!

Anybody else want to repeat it. We could then take all his flags and shove them where the sun doesn't shine!
  • 1StevieG said:

Dowie / Reed / Pardew
    Pardew was appointed on Christmas Eve. Any chance of history repeating itself? And by that I don't mean relegation, I'm only talking about a new manager. Three days to find out.
  • Tutt-Tutt said:

After his " it wasn't me, it woz the players fault" rant, following yesterday's game, he's got no chance. See Jose Mourinho. He'll be gone soon.

My thoughts as well. As much as Roland trusts this guy he surely must see its only going to end in relegation
  • 1StevieG said:

06/07 Dowie, Reed, Pards
    And also, 4 managers in the calendar year (2006).
  • I notice that for all of their chaos, Leeds finally appear to have got things right and appointed a manager with good experience of english football. Lo and behold, they've started to win games and climb the table. It's not rocket science.
  • Tutt-Tutt said:

After his " it wasn't me, it woz the players fault" rant, following yesterday's game, he's got no chance. See Jose Mourinho. He'll be gone soon.

My thoughts as well. As much as Roland trusts this guy he surely must see its only going to end in relegation
    Yes, I'm pretty shocked he's lasted this long to be honest. 4-0 is pretty appalling and his press conference afterwards was embarrassing.
  • I honestly honestly can think why anybody would take the job, maybe they are still waiting for an application to interview someone ??????
  • I honestly honestly can think why anybody would take the job, maybe they are still waiting for an application to interview someone ??????

And that's the thing, wanting Fraeye to get the sack pre-supposes they'll get it right with the next appointment, they won't. We've gone from vaguely credible managers (Bob) to complete and literal incompetents (Fraeye).
  • Can we take a moment to realise how embarrassing this situation is, we're calling for the head of the INTERIM head coach ffs. An utter shambles.
  • Sponsored links:

• se9addick said:

I honestly honestly can think why anybody would take the job, maybe they are still waiting for an application to interview someone ??????

And that's the thing, wanting Fraeye to get the sack pre-supposes they'll get it right with the next appointment, they won't. We've gone from vaguely credible managers (Bob) to complete and literal incompetents (Fraeye).
    Yet if we continue with Fraeye we are on course for League One. It's not going to be long until he loses the players (if he hasn't already).
  • se9addick said:

I honestly honestly can think why anybody would take the job, maybe they are still waiting for an application to interview someone ??????

Yet if we continue with Fraeye we are on course for League One. It's not going to be long until he loses the players (if he hasn't already).
    He never had their respect in the first place.
  • se9addick said:

He never had their respect in the first place.
    This and how could they.
  • If we don't replace KF after the recent shower of shite then it's perfectly clear for all to see that the board don't care if we go down. You cant expect someone with a complete lack of experience and tactical nous to achieve anything other than relegation.

He hasn't got respect from the players or fans. The bloke is an absolute joke along with the board. The combination of him and KM in their respective positions with not a single fucking clue at how to do their jobs is driving the club into the ground.
  • 1StevieG said:

Dowie / Reed / Pardew
    Pardew was appointed on Christmas Eve. Any chance of history repeating itself? And by that I don't mean relegation, I'm only talking about a new manager. Three days to find out.
    "All I want for Christmas is Par-dew"