Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Bolton match thread 15/12/15

Comments

• Can someone remind me who is not getting paid this week, them or us?

It should be us!!!
  • right back for the 2nd half............not looking forward to it....but will keep going as best I can.............COYR's!!!
  • teams back out.....no-one in the crowd, seems no one bothered either from sounds of atmosphere
  • we ko attacking the Covered End
  • Two up was more than we deserved then they got what they deserved. We are all over the shop. Lookie would be mad to hang around here. Not hopeful about second half.

Lookie does hang around here, he's a moderator.
  • right back for the 2nd half............not looking forward to it....but will keep going as best I can.............COYR's!!!

You're very stoic, RM. that's what living in the Philippines does for you!
  • Reza.....lennon....lookman...thye clear....we win a throw.....they clear again......jj..reza......wins a fk......thye have the ball and attack...diarra clears....thye come again..into box......we clear and ref gives them a fk
  • edited December 2015

right back for the 2nd half............not looking forward to it....but will keep going as best I can.............COYR's!!!

Has Solly gone off then?
  • fk in dangerous position just outside box.....in it comes we clear.....lookman is tackled.....but we win a throw
  • taken.....cuz..vaz...jj..lookman....thd.....lookman....but they have a throw
  • Sponsored links:

• Looking at the stats you'd think they were the home side. Don't expect any subs until it's 2-3....
  • Dreading the worst here !
  • If we lose this I can't see how KF could possibly remain "interim"

Next interim probably already on his way.
  • taken and they push forward......we push them backwards......lennon...jj...reza......taken down....we get a fk
  • Reza and Lennon still giving away free kicks even though they have both been booked
  • Two up was more than we deserved then they got what they deserved. We are all over the shop. Lookie would be mad to hang around here. Not hopeful about second half.

Lookie does hang around here, he's a moderator.
    And you would know - sorry, nothing personal ;-)

• fk taken....cuz......to diarra...solly...jj...jbg.....reza..vaz...jbg.....attacks shoots.....wide
  • Bolton on top according to Sky
  • No goals in the FA Cup replays so far
  • 51' Vaz Te pulled back in clear sight of the referee on halfway. Ref waves play on... #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Sponsored links:

• gk taken.....our throw.....they get it back and go back to keeper....now they attack......and we are under pressure...diarra wins it....to vaz.....fouled not given.....they concede a throw.......thd...vaz....another throw
  • How many in.the ground?
  • Let's just try and forget we threw away a 2 goal lead. It's still 0-0 with everything to play for.

COYR
  • QPR 0 Brighton 1 Stephens
  • throw taken....they win a throw......we clear.....they come back at us.....diarra wins it.....jj.....lookman....tackled
  • Dale Stephens for Brighton....
  • MK Don 2-0
  • Boro 1-0
  • I hate it when our ex players score overhead kicks like that! Bah humbug …
  • 52' Lookman upended, again on halfway. Referee waves play on. #cafc #CAFCLive
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!