Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Bolton match thread 15/12/15

1141516171820»

Comments

• Chin up @Redmidland. Thanks for the updates.
  • Thanks Red, much appreciated.
  • Throwing away a 2 goal lead at home to the team at the bottom of the league, whose players haven't been paid. Nice work.
  • stonemuse said:

PL54 said:

stonemuse said:

PL54 said:

stonemuse said:

Thanks Roland ...this is the end.

Get the blades out
    Too boring zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Is that the sleeping pills kicking in ?
    Really is time you stopped acting like a five year old who always wants to get his way. All you want to do is get a reaction ... I actually feel sorry for you.
    I'm fine with that
  • Relegation looming to be greeted by ranting drivel from KM, and total silence from RD. Jimmy Seed and all the others will be turning in their graves, supporters will be leaving in their droves, and the silly cow will be holding her ridiculous 20K meetings. No wonder there are no famous Belgians.
  • Surely the Belgian brigade can now see they need to get Roly's measly little wallet out.
  • PL54 said:

stonemuse said:

PL54 said:

stonemuse said:

PL54 said:

stonemuse said:

Get the blades out
    Really is time you stopped acting like a five year old who always wants to get his way. All you want to do is get a reaction ... I actually feel sorry for you.
    I'm fine with that
    Glad to see your not as wound up as this morning. Calling people pricks indeed....

• Baur will be back at CB for the Burnley game.

At least Diarra can go back to sitting in midfield.

• Sponsored links:

• I nearly talked myself into going along earlier this afternoon, in the end I opted for a quiet pint in Chislehurst it was lovely.
  • A sad club now. Can only see relegation to League 1 and a real struggle to get back up. Come on Roly, prove us all wrong and get some good players in at the first opportunity.
  • Flying to Southern California for three weeks in the morning. Never have I been so unbothered to leave behind the shower of shite that's Charlton Athletic. Will barely bother to check the scores whilst I am away.
  • stonemuse said:

PL54 said:

stonemuse said:

PL54 said:

stonemuse said:

Get the blades out
    And unfortunately, you just gave him one. Sometimes better to just scroll on :smile:
  • redsek said:

PL54 said:

stonemuse said:

PL54 said:

stonemuse said:

PL54 said:

stonemuse said:

Get the blades out
    I'm fine with that
    Fact is you are a bore. This is about the worst mess our football club has been in for years, and all you do is just seek a rise out of those expressing their frustration - fellow Charlton fans who love this football club and are sick to death of seeing it run in to the ground. Public forum or not, you are an utter plank.
    Sleep well
  • I remember when a Charlton match used to give me a buzz... and that wasn't because of money being pumped in weekly, that was because of a hard working manager and players, all playing together for the fans.. Right now we have a man with puppets playing an experiment at a Football Club, an experiment in which will fail but go on.

Couldn't care less if we go down in all honesty, it's inevitable. Sad state of apathy.
  • That was about as bad as it gets. Out played by an unpaid, bottom of the table team. Diarra made Heskey look world class!
  • edited December 2015
    Well after being called a prick by PL54 and seeing him wind "fellow" Charlton fans up all night I will risk being banned by stating that he is in fact an utter Child
  • Sponsored links:

• Well after being called a prick by PL54 and seeing him wind "fellow" Charlton fans up all night I will risk being banned by stating that he is in fact an utter Child

To be fair, I think he's had a tough life. Leave the poor child alone :wink:
  • on that note close the thread
  • I might have to start another Roland OUT! thread.

Or Karel Fry-eye.

• Well after being called a prick by PL54 and seeing him wind "fellow" Charlton fans up all night I will risk being banned by stating that he is in fact an utter Child

Preferred the unedited version.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!