Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Steve Adams RIP

13»

Comments

• Taught at hayesbrooke, I know a few people who went there and/or have kids that go there. One person I have on Facebook worked with him there and said it was the most heartbreaking thing telling the kids. Sounds like a brilliant and quite rightly well liked and popular guy. Awful news, especially his age and the time of year. RIP

• Heartfelt condolences - such appalling news. Steve joins Peter (USofAddick) in putting Heaven's squad through their paces .... both young men cruelly taken far too soon.
  • Sad news. RIP.
  • Gutting for the family and all who knew and didn't even know him , sad times .RIP
  • Awful. RIP
  • Terrible news RIP Steve
    My thoughts go out to his family
    So young .
  • So tragic!!

Steve was such a lovely positive guy who was brilliant with the kids. He was just always smiling.

RIP STEVE

• Only caught up with this tragic news last night.

Sleep tight, Steve
  • I see that a minutes silence is being held at the Academy games which is great but why was there not one on Tuesday? Is it planned for a future game (Wolves?). We do these silences pretty frequently these days for non charlton folk, so why not for one of our own?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2015
    A truelly awful time for everyone that knows Steve. RIP
  • Very sad. Rest in peace young man
  • My son played in the same team as his Son.. He was such a lovely genuine guy who loved all things football. Such sad sad news. 34 is no age and my thoughts are with his family. RIP Steve.
  • RIP Steve.
    You left your mark, in your short life.
    Thoughts are with his family.
  • The U11s had there first training session last night since Steves passing it was very very sad and very strange Steve not being there!
    If anyone is planning to go along to the U16/18s matches on Saturday morning there will be a minutes silence before the games and there is also a book of rememberece in the main reception which will be given to Steves family.

Miss you Steve X