Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

If Bolton do not pay their players in December, which players should we poach?

Comments

• Lawrie Wilson all day long, cover for right back and a good squad player
  • I'd take Lawrie and Dorian back, but RD wouldn't allow a squad that size.
  • MrOneLung said:

Jensen, Fish, Gudjohnsen, and Niemi

Not Andy Todd?
  • Dorian ❤️❤️
  • not wilson cant get into the Bolton side so why do we want him he is dog shit
  • MrOneLung said:

Jensen, Fish, Gudjohnsen, and Niemi

Not Andy Todd?
    might hit me.

• They must have a couple of left backs we could take? Or a goalkeeper. We've not signed one of those for a while.
  • Redrobo said:

If they do not pay the wages next month, players can leave for free.

They appear to me to have a good team but no striker's.

Should we nick players, and if so, who?

I imagine we'd get the ones that no one else wants, are prepared to play for peanuts and are desperate enough for a pay packet that they are prepared to sign for Charlton Apathetic FC.
  • I couldn't see Roland paying the train fare down to here let alone wages or fees. Even if any of them wanted to play for a team 3 places above.
  • Dervite has been horrible for them all year
  • Sponsored links:

• If Wilson can't get into their side, what can he do for us. Are'nt there any Belgian/Romanian division 3 sides in financial dificulties we could plunder?
  • If Wilson can't get into their side, what can he do for us. Are'nt there any Belgian/Romanian division 3 sides in financial dificulties we could plunder?

Plenty.
  • Apparently, in Lennon's words "he's out of favour" and has been for a couple of months. A shame for Lawrie because I thought that would be a good move for him but if he has replicated last season's form whilst in a Bolton shirt (rather than the year before
    ) then you can understand the manager's decision.

• edited December 2015
    Apparently, in Lennon's words "he's out of favour" and has been for a couple of months. A shame for Lawrie because I thought that would be a good move for him but if he has replicated last season's form rather than the year before then you can understand the manager's decision.

• edited December 2015
    Good old Acworth, these are the players he would have from Bolton, has he looked where they are in the league, and he wants half of their team:

we could always nick a couple of the bolton players who when the club will go tits up will be allowed to walk for sweet fa as long as they give 12 days notice so who u take?i go for heskey, spearing , amos, wheater and clough and amobei
  • Emile Heskey since signing for Bolton. Games played 31. Goals 1.

Quick let's sign him!!

Disclaimer: Yes i know he'll score against us.
  • HandG said:

Apparently, in Lennon's words "he's out of favour" and has been for a couple of months. A shame for Lawrie because I thought that would be a good move for him but if he has replicated last season's form whilst in a Bolton shirt (rather than the year before
    ) then you can understand the manager's decision.

He used to be shite, then he was alright, now again he's shite...walking in a Wilson wonderland
  • Wilson was very underrated and was always the scapegoat when things went bad!
    Most weeks!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Don't think they'd want to join after that 1st half
  • I'd take Heskey over Mak on today's evidence. Not even joking!
  • Not seen him all season but their #2 had a good game. Feeney had THD on toast and Clough caused us problems.
  • Considering that was Clough's first game back after three months out injured he had a good game, take him no worries
  • He should have won it for them
  • Emile Heskey since signing for Bolton. Games played 31. Goals 1.

Quick let's sign him!!

Disclaimer: Yes i know he'll score against us.

Mate...
  • Considering that was Clough's first game back after three months out injured he had a good game, take him no worries

He'll give their league position a boost if he's been out for 3 months,

Heskey was excellent tonight, but clearly doesn't have the legs to play the full 90
  • They'd rather not be paid and stay at Bolton than turn up at our freak show
  • Right winger Feeney
  • Heskeys worth a punt.

In the bollocks

*edit for the sake of last night - really fecking hard!