Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

If Bolton do not pay their players in December, which players should we poach?

If they do not pay the wages next month, players can leave for free.

They appear to me to have a good team but no striker's.

Should we nick players, and if so, who?

Comments

• they are worse then us !
  • Dorian Dervite, Zac Clough and Jay Spearing!
  • Think Zac Clough is the only one that I'd be interested in taking... Maybe Ben Amos?
  • Shola Ameobi?
  • Pratley or Danns.
  • I'd take Danns
  • CAFCsayer said:

I'd take Danns

Where ?

• Sponsored links:

• Lawrie Wilson and Dorian Dervite back.
  • Yep - cos we would be right at the top of the list when their players look at options to leave. Behind the other 22 championship clubs.
  • Heskeys worth a punt.
  • Pratley or Danns.

Even Davies, can't be worse than our current CM's.
  • The players we should want shouldn't (and wouldn't) want to come here.
  • Vultures, all of you

I'd have Dervite back
  • The players we should want shouldn't (and wouldn't) want to come here.

very 'arsh ..but probably correct .. unless the wages on offer are unrefuseable (not gonna happen)
  • don't know if they still have that striker ....Nat Lofthouse ..
  • Sponsored links:

• I can't imagine that Championship clubs will exactly be fighting over their players. I'd have thought Wilson would want to go anyway, seeing that he can't get in their team. I'd rather have him on the bench than Regan Charles-Cook at this stage certainly, and he did play regularly under Riga and Fraeye.
  • I'd have Dervite back, felt we under rated him and he was probably better than all our current centre backs except Bauer.

We wouldn't stand a chance of getting Clough.
  • jdsd42 said:

don't know if they still have that striker ....Nat Lofthouse ..

alas only the memory lingers on .. we could make a play for that imposing statue outside the stadium .. chisel it around a bit and rename it Mendonca or perhaps BigMac ((:>)
  • I hadn't realised David Wheater was only 28, he'd do a job for us in defence
  • Danns and Wheater would be good, both central defenders though and I rate Bauer who is only going to get better .. Ameobi ? .. I'd take him, the 'Geordie Giant', Newcastle's answer to Carl Leaburn
  • Danns and Wheater would be good, both central defenders though and I rate Bauer who is only going to get better .. Ameobi ? .. I'd take him, the 'Geordie Giant', Newcastle's answer to Carl Leaburn

Neil Danns is a midfielder, 33 though
  • Jensen, Fish, Gudjohnsen, and Niemi
  • edited December 2015

Danns and Wheater would be good, both central defenders though and I rate Bauer who is only going to get better .. Ameobi ? .. I'd take him, the 'Geordie Giant', Newcastle's answer to Carl Leaburn

Neil Danns is a midfielder, 33 though
    didn't realise that he was that errr advanced in years ..Bolton have a tall young black guy who plays at the back .. I am confusing him with Danns .. Scott Dann at Palace
    EDIT .. his name is Gouano .. pity .. a name that is all too similar to bird's droppings .. he's been around a few European clubs already .. he's decent
  • Dervite would be a great signing, a player we're missing id say, especially now Diarra has found form in midfield, he's wasted at the back. I rated him as our best CB the season he left, very underrated.