Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sooner or later we are going to get a hat-full of goals

2»

Comments

• cafcfan said:

Later, I'd suggest.

It's an evening kick off so that's probably qualifies as 'later'...Tuesday night could turn out to be one of those 'I was there games'and it's looking like I won't be there...
    21st December 1957. Very low attendance. "one of those I was there games". Charlton 7 Huddersfield 6. ....Dare you miss it?
  • It's gonna happen tonight. Where's that GIF ?
  • I said weeks ago that we've used up all our goals for the season when we beat one of the Brentford sides 9-0
  • Rumours that @letthegoodtimesroll is taking a guest from Norfolk tonight as he's going to need extra fingers to count the goals :-)
  • edited December 2015

It's gonna happen tonight. Where's that GIF ?

This one?
  • Sorry @Addicted , there are still some dinosaurs on here that view via their work PCs so don't want gif's with swearing etc showing up.
  • Sorry @Addicted , there are still some dinosaurs on here that view via their work PCs so don't want gif's with swearing etc showing up.

Surely a boss would be more annoyed if they caught their staff on CharltonLife rather than just a swear word?
  • Rumours that @letthegoodtimesroll is taking a guest from Norfolk tonight as he's going to need extra fingers to count the goals :-)

Can't you read ? - I'm not going tonight - Sod's law says if it's going happen, it will be tonight against a team that's bottom of the league, that hasn't been paid in yonks, just before Christmas and miles away from home...

No problem boss