Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sooner or later we are going to get a hat-full of goals

And I' m a little concerned it may happen Tuesday night against Bolton because I may have to miss the game due to diary congestion and after turning up all season so far that would be typical of Sod's law ...looking at the players we've got they've all got bags of class in reserve that's just not flowing through at present, partly through confidence perhaps and partly through the way we've been playing but a little bit of luck and suddenly everything works and speculative shots fly into the back of the net instead of going wide or over...cue another 3-0 defeat Tuesday night now...

Comments

• What, against us?
  • cafcfan said:

Later, I'd suggest.

It's an evening kick off so that's probably qualifies as 'later'...Tuesday night could turn out to be one of those 'I was there games'and it's looking like I won't be there...
  • It will be later. We are not good enough. We have no creativity in midfield.
  • Almost happened against Brighton, but for Stockdale. Let's hope it does happen on Tuesday.
  • Letthegoodtimesroll indeed. My guess is it won't be this season...
  • Even if we do get a hat-full, there's as good a chance as the opposition doing exactly the same with our leaky defence.
  • Lookman makes a difference and having someone with pace makes us look a better team. Really looks good as well but our main problem is other than JBG who sometimes does not look interested we don't have any creativity in midfield which is what need more than anything
  • How big is this hat exactly?
  • Sponsored links:

• How big is this hat exactly?

Fez I recon. Too small for a goal.
  • Er......no we are not mate.
  • Not at home though... think the forwards we are playing now are more suited to quick breakaways and are more likely to profit away from home. Far too often at the Valley our strikers seem to get the ball with their backs to goal; not enough through balls to run on to.
  • I actually saw the main heading and knew you would be the thread starter @letthegoodtimesroll !
  • Ye, we're bound to lose 5-4 at some point
  • I think you're right. This time next year at Port Vale.

• We are the only team in the football league using the 4-1-4 (plus Jacko to keep the crowd onside) formation so we should (in theory) score a few.

Carol has been told to play Jackson even if it means commissioning a disability scooter for him.

No wonder poor Cousins looks so knackered.

• It will be later. We are not good enough. We have no creativity in midfield.

I actually saw the main heading and knew you would be the thread starter @letthegoodtimesroll !

Ditto.
  • Diary congestion ? Sounds like a condition. I suggest some immodium.
  • Sponsored links:

• Yep, they're coming. Anytime now...

SantaClaus - I take that's you now sitting there thinking 'he could just be right, I'd better go to the match, just in case' ?
  • edited December 2015
    Yep, little plastic Subbuteo ones in the Xmas stocking!
  • Sooner or later....I vote "later"
  • Is there a "never" option instead of later .?
  • Some people on here gonna look pretty silly when we stuff Bolton 5-0 tomorrow...............

Fingers crossed eh?
  • edited December 2015
    Sooner or later you're going to get a grip on you medication Goodtimes...
  • Sooner or later we are going to get a hat-full of goats.....
  • We did in the first 5 minutes against Brighton ?

Well a beanie full of goals.
  • edited December 2015
    I have been saying this recently. Well if you call the best part of thirty years "recently"...