Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Karel Fraeye to meet with Charlton owner Roland Duchatelet today

2»

Comments

• On the day I passed my driving test as a 17 year-old I asked to borrow dad's car whilst he was at work. 4 miles later it was in a ditch written off. I can't remember my dad saying, "well son, you showed yourself to be a very competent driver this morning, shame about the afternoon!"

In fairness he never once got angry or shouted about it, just asked if I was ok. Love my dad. Top bloke. Poor analogy.

Fraeye has to go.

How tall is he, can he run a football club and has he any experience of Beligian lower league football?
  • What a fucking carry on.

Carry on up shit creek without a paddle
  • cabbles said:

That's brilliant. He congratulated us on the first half. I congratulate Devon Loch on all but the last 40 yards of the 1956 national

You've taken your time. 59 years.

Congratulations accepted.
  • Comparing a game of football to your own job. Classic.
  • IA said:

cabbles said:

That's brilliant. He congratulated us on the first half. I congratulate Devon Loch on all but the last 40 yards of the 1956 national

"If it hurts, lick your wounds and get up again. If you've given it your absolute best then it's time to move on"

Devon Loch, 1956 - I mean Richard Branson, date doesn't matter
  • cabbles said:

IA said:

cabbles said:

"If it hurts, lick your wounds and get up again. If you've given it your absolute best then it's time to move on"

Devon Loch, 1956 - I mean Richard Branson, date doesn't matter
    Everything Branson says is timeless
  • edited December 2015
  • On the day I passed my driving test as a 17 year-old I asked to borrow dad's car whilst he was at work. 4 miles later it was in a ditch written off. I can't remember my dad saying, "well son, you showed yourself to be a very competent driver this morning, shame about the afternoon!"

In fairness he never once got angry or shouted about it, just asked if I was ok. Love my dad. Top bloke. Poor analogy.

Fraeye has to go.

How tall is he, can he run a football club and has he any experience of Beligian lower league football?
    He's 5' 8", so unlikely to pass the height test, but he has supported Charlton since the early 50's and was at THE Huddersfield game and so saw the greatest ever comeback of all time and numerous other meaningless games in the 60 odd years since ;-) so commitment is not an issue and he assures me he's seen worse in the past. On the pitch that is not in management, lol. As for managing he was a bank manager so won't waste our money (or his own). I'm sure he's been to Belgium. So all in all he's more qualified than Mr Fraeye.

Fraeye has to go.

He's 5' 8", so unlikely to pass the height test, but he has supported Charlton since the early 50's and was at THE Huddersfield game and so saw the greatest ever comeback of all time and numerous other meaningless games in the 60 odd years since ;-) so commitment is not an issue and he assures me he's seen worse in the past. On the pitch that is not in management, lol. As for managing he was a bank manager so won't waste our money (or his own). I'm sure he's been to Belgium. So all in all he's more qualified than Mr Fraeye.
    Another post that I want to both 'like' and 'LOL' :wink:
  • Shrew said:

and follows on to say “He was as gutted as much as we were that in the end we left empty handed.”

No Roland, you have no concept of how gutted I can get when I think of what you are doing to my club. Imagine you wake up one day and discover that your knob has dropped off. That's 2% of how gutted I feel.
    Has that actually happened to you then mate?
  • Sponsored links:

Fraeye has to go.

That's what they all say :smile:
  • Shrew said:

and follows on to say “He was as gutted as much as we were that in the end we left empty handed.”

No Roland, you have no concept of how gutted I can get when I think of what you are doing to my club. Imagine you wake up one day and discover that your knob has dropped off. That's 2% of how gutted I feel.
    Has that actually happened to you then mate?
    Not exactly - I've never had one. I'm female and love the word knob. I think this is what Freud calls 'penis envy'.