Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Karel Fraeye to meet with Charlton owner Roland Duchatelet today

"We spoke on Sunday after the game... He was very pleased with the performance [against Brighton] and congratulated us with the first half."

Full quotes:

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/14137897.Fraeye_to_meet_with_Charlton_Athletic_owner_today/

Comments

• Wonder what news will be released next, I can feel a sh*t storm brewing in my water :open_mouth:
  • and follows on to say “He was as gutted as much as we were that in the end we left empty handed.”
  • Poor Roland was gutted.

If he wants to know what's going wrong he could try looking in a mirror.
  • Congratulations on getting the Interim job on a more perm basis Karel...

Don't be took pleased with yourself, your not the first to come in as Caretaker and stay around longer
  • Lose one half of football 3-0, congratulate the coach on the one they won 2-0. Just give us some transparency Roland, tell us he's the coach for the rest of season.. It's not on lying to your own fans. He's not interim.
  • This interim title is a farce. Him and Euell have chosen the players they want for January. He will be around for a bit longer.
  • Sponsored links:

• The Valley propaganda machine gets into full, festive swing.
  • I don't think our current problem lies immediately with the management - the players need some continuity - we are where we are.
  • Yeh I met my boss today cos I had a good 45 minutes out of the day but got sacked! Seriously Charlton is the best you can say? We are well and truly stuffed!
  • cabbles said:

That's brilliant. He congratulated us on the first half. I congratulate Devon Loch on all but the last 40 yards of the 1956 national

Did he get sent off or injured ?
  • Roland couldn't care less about on pitch performances or who the manager is. That's quite clear. We're just a hub for sh!t players.
  • PL54 said:

cabbles said:

That's brilliant. He congratulated us on the first half. I congratulate Devon Loch on all but the last 40 yards of the 1956 national

No he took a running job hopefully RD will.
  • Roland probably turned the telly over at H/T and doesn't know what happened after that.
  • PL54 said:

cabbles said:

Belly cramps according to Wikipedia
  • Sponsored links:

• Hope he had a war chest in tow.
  • In fairness to him if you read the article it doesn't just say:

“He was very pleased with the performance and congratulated us with the first half.

It's followed up by:

“He was as gutted as much as we were that in the end we left empty handed.”

• RedChaser said:

Wonder what news will be released next, I can feel a sh*t storm brewing in my water :open_mouth:

Try some Imodium.
  • edited December 2015

RedChaser said:

Wonder what news will be released next, I can feel a sh*t storm brewing in my water :open_mouth:

Try some Imodium.
    Nah, that won't even touch it, I think the only cure would be for RD to do a complete about turn from his crazy ideaology. KFs continuance as head coach will scupper any hope of that happening :disappointed:
  • Shrew said:

and follows on to say “He was as gutted as much as we were that in the end we left empty handed.”

No Roland, you have no concept of how gutted I can get when I think of what you are doing to my club. Imagine you wake up one day and discover that your knob has dropped off. That's 2% of how gutted I feel.
    Brilliant !