Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

get our fecking loan players back

2»

Comments

• ross1 said:

recalling neither would make a difference. Watt was off form and wanted to go and as for Harriott he simply isn't good at our level but would be ok when we are in League 1. It's CH and CM where we are desperately lacking.

We have been missing a Left-Midfielder since we failed to sign Bulot though... the fact we didn't get him, and the fact that Harriott has been on loan means that we've had to play a Central Midfielder out on the wing more often than not.

Jackson . Ba . Cousins . Kashi . Moussa . Diarra . Muldoon are all available to play in the Centre we just need an Attacking Midfielder like Ajdarevic (although fitter) who can create something

*Note I've put Kashi in Italics because he's injured, Moussa I've not marked him as being injured because we don't know.

If we make any purchases in January (lol!)... I mainly want it to be on Centre Backs in the Roger Johnson mould... We're scoring goals now, what we need to bloomin' do is stop them from going in
    Moussa played for the under 21's again today
    Yeah its why I didn't mark him down as being injured because I had a feeling he was playing for the U21s at present
  • there we are, paper thin squad falling down the table like a stone with injuries & suspensions all over the place & we lend out players like we are Chelski.

Recall Hariott & Watt NOW............feck if we agreed terms until the near year, just recall them or do the league expect us to play the U16's next.

FARCE

dickplumb said:

We can't recall them until January.

stupid rule - our players, so down to us when & where they play. recall them & tell the league to do one, end of.
    Comedy gold. You could be our next CEO !
  • Scoham said:

Calm down.

We did a deal with Col U.

Presumably because they are paying some or all of his wages Col U have some security and hence we can't just recall them. That's as it should be to protect clubs taking loanees.

When we loaned Coquelin from Arsenal they still paid all his wages hence them being able to recall him when they wanted.

Remember we move players out to save money on wages as much as to give them game time.

I agree our recruitment and loan policy is bizarre and full of expensive mistakes but the rules are fair and proper IMHO.

Blame Roland and his 28 or 30 players max regardless of age, injury or experience rule not the loan system.

Harriott's different as he went on a half season loan before the window closed. Don't think who is paying for the loan comes into it.

Coquelin was on a short term loan so could be recalled after 28 days.

Perhaps we should have waited a couple of weeks and loaned Harriott out in September. We'd have been able to loan him out for a month then recall or extend for a second or third month. He wouldn't be able to stay as long as he could on a half season loan but that might not have been a bad thing as he'd have been back for the games over Christmas and New Year.
    Isn't this another clear indication of how little the current regime know about football rules /regs/football in general ?