Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Brighton match thread 5/12/15

Comments

• Their analyst rates Hendo very highly.
  • News Shopper Sport ‏@NewsShopperSprt 14s15 seconds ago
    Lookman has had Bruno on toast thus far. Dangerous every time he picks up the ball. Such a talent. (GS) #bhafc #cafc 0-2

Well if they've got Frank Bruno in defence, it's hardly surprising
  • To be honest, i'd be having THD in there without a shadow of a doubt. Our midfield is going to be absolutely run around, would be ideal having someone with a bit more weight and battle to them than Reza and sticking them back. Support from Lookman will come from the wings and directly behind him... Otherwise we've got two inexperienced (I'm sticking Reza down as inexperienced as he's certainly not grasped the style of Championship and how to better his defenders) fast players running around half aimlessly.

Reza ❤
  • hendo goes long....solly....but tackled.....addicks throw.....reza..cuz...baur....hendo....to vez te...cuz....jbg...solly....but they win it and come forward...lookman makes them go backwards
  • Just a reminder...

BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport 28s28 seconds ago
    Brighton are the only side still unbeaten, but they're already 2-0 down to Charlton.
  • So in the middle Murphy advantage, Bruno cuts in away from Lookman to Stephens in their own half. We're now closing them down apparently - marked difference to usual...

Vaz Te is doing some work, if not at full fitness.
  • they have the ball....lookman holds them up again and backwards again....now they go long and hendo gets the ball
  • Rotherham 0-1 Wolves
  • March o the right, back post with a curled cross but we collect with Hendo.
  • Sponsored links:

• Blimey oh Riley.
  • Well bugger me sideways. I oversleep kick off by a couple of minutes and miss all the action.

That's the power of back to The Valley Day.
  • Lookman slipped and hurt his groin.
  • I can't keep up. Have we scored 4 or 5?
  • Fraeye is unfortunate that none of us were willing to give him a chance from before he was even appointed, he isn't actually doing a bad job...
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 29s29 seconds ago
    10' March crosses from the right for the home side but @henderson_sf comes and claims #cafc #CAFCLive
  • hendo.....goes long...vez te. is hurt they break quickly.....and attack....brighton puts the ball out....groin gone for vezte
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 15s16 seconds ago
    11' Break in play as Vaz Te receives some treatment. He slipped when turning and landed awkwardly #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Sponsored links:

• lookman wrong side of Greer but Vaz Te slips, Kayal on it now... They continue with Murphy, not going out, plays to Calderon, now Stephens, Stockdale saying put it out and Bruno does so.
  • Remember, remember the 5th of December COYR
  • Tony Watt's scored for Cardiff at Bolton
  • Watt scored for CArdiff.
  • maybe it is Vaz Te hurt
  • Pedro45 said:

Another zero added....

If we sell him for £100 I'll be fuming.
  • lets hope not to serious
  • Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP now4 seconds ago
    Brighton look a bit stunned by what has unfolded so far. #cafc murdered them by countering in numbers.
  • TWWW scores for Cardiff!
  • Tony Watt scores for Cardiff....
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!