Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Brighton match thread 5/12/15

Comments

• Football is wank
  • When you're rotting at the core... this happens.
  • Chris Solly has pulled back his man, a bit of afters, their FK. Solly March was the victim I think... I dunno. March had a little nibble after. Hm.
  • cfgs said:

Rob said:

Nicholas said:

If the stupid cunt manager understood makinok could have held the ball up better then Reza and look man we may have got something out the game. But nope we got a two Bob cunt Belgian prick.

Cos you know best.
    But Mak did seem an obvious change.
    Why? After the way he played last week. You must be joking.
  • News Shopper Sport ‏@NewsShopperSprt 20s20 seconds ago
    Solly fouls Solly (March), Charlton bench unhappy with the Brighton player's reaction. Both booked.(GS) #bhafc #cafc 3-2
  • ref is called over by 4th official...only a booking for march for stamping!!!
  • Target 3,000.
  • FK from Solly March, towards corner flag, Hemed out for a throw for them.
  • They say 'Keith Stroud' has done a good job, well they would say that obviously.
  • C_A_F_C said:

This is gonna be a goal fest I reckon were gonna need to score more than two to get anything.

• Sponsored links:

• ref is called over by 4th official...only a booking for march for stamping!!!

But of course... He wasnt wearing a Charlton kit so cant get a red!!
  • Why are our guys always getting injured?

Perhaps because we usually sign injury - prone players in search of bargains?

Oh piss off!!
    Unnecessary - I'm as fed up as you and just stating the truth.
  • Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 12s12 seconds ago
    Ba has done very little bar give fouls away since his introduction.
  • edited December 2015

Yeah he played so well on Saturday like....
  • sam3110 said:

Henderson and Gudmundsson injured too

If either of those are long term, it's all over.
  • Bottom 5 all lost, 3 of top 6 lost should have been 4
  • Couldn't hold out for the full ninety because half the team are still pissed from their booze up last night.
  • we have a throw deep in own half.....diarra....sarr...ba.....and ref gives them another fk....this ref is a joke
  • 6th time conceding 3 goals this season.

Including Fox?
  • Sponsored links:

• PL54 said:

Why are our guys always getting injured?

Including Fox?
    And Lennon.

Oh piss off!!
    Unnecessary - I'm as fed up as you and just stating the truth.
    We've lost today because of Refereeing decisions, because Lennon got injured and Gudmundsson (Only the second time) got injured...!!
  • Need a British manager.

But we won't get one.
  • Losing both centre backs, not a surpise we couldn't hold out
  • probably better to have been thrashed out of sight than this, all the nip and tuck stuff can be spun as no drastic changes needed, but unless we have drastic change we will go straight through league one to league two..or worse.
  • Poor clearance from Stockade...BHA on it and van la Parra though Zamora in the middle Hemed loses it
  • Injuries... who expects them in Football???
  • Dd Bauer need to bring down Zamora at the time? I mean, Bobby is hardly Usain Bolt.
  • You appoint a manager who knows the league and what it takes to get promoted (Chris Hughton). You back him to bring in the players he wants...

and after 19 games played, you're top of the league.

It's easy, isn't it?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!