Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• edited December 2015
    Some great pics on facebook but I don't fancy a headlock so will leave them there

Usual free loaders at the dinner I see ; - )
  • edited December 2015
    Was very fortunate to attend. Fantastic night, will write something up later
  • Great news
  • Brilliant, Well done to all those involved, Will there be another parade around the pitch at half time at one of our home games? better entertainment than cheer leaders.
  • Fantastic news and well deserved for all involved. Love to see them again at The Valley.
  • Whey! Well done the Upbeats and all the people behind them, they are the one thing left that is still great about our club.
  • Back of the Net!!!!!
  • Great stuff.....
  • £250 a ticket to go. Unfortunately the Upbeats ambassador was unable to attend what was a superb night. All
    credit to the team and Community coaches.
  • Sponsored links:

• Fantastic. Well done to everyone involved.
  • can someone post what this is rather than twitter link

thanks
  • Brilliant! Well done all involved.
  • The Upbeats won a national award in the Disibility Rights category at Coaching for Hope's annual Football For Good awards. They were up against Man City's community Scheme and Burnley's community scheme / Danny Ings foundation
  • The upbeats really are shining lights, fantastic
  • Great Stuff.

Well done everyone involved with this group.
  • Well done to all involved and also to those that have given their time and money though donations and sponsorship especially those on this site.

• Love it when celebs do stuff like this in their own time, well done FatBoy

And also everyone else that contributes their time and sometimes money to these sorts of things, well done everyone
  • Sponsored links:

• Congratulations to The Upbeats and really well done to everyone that helps out behind the scenes. Looks like they had a great night and a thoroughly well deserved award.
  • The players, coaches, organisers, fund raisers and everyone else associated with The Upbeats are a true credit, primarily to themselves.

Incredible work and richly deserved recognition.
  • Really pleased to hear this. The link with the Upbeats is one of the great things about this site, and one of the things we can still be proud of about our club.
  • Fantastic news for the lads - feel as proud as if it were one of my own up there!
  • £250 a ticket is pricey - where was it?
  • PL54 said:

£250 a ticket is pricey - where was it?

We’d be delighted if you’d join us for this glamorous celebration at Old Billingsgate Vaults on 2nd December 2015.

Tables of 10 are available for purchase now for £2500. The table price includes 10 tickets to the event, sparkling wine & cocktail reception, a three course gourmet meal, house wine, bottled beer and soft drinks, all topped off by an exclusive after show party with a superstar DJ.

• Superstar DJ....here we go....

Well done the Upbeats and those involved.

Who's the ambassador who didn't go ?
  • PL54 said:

£250 a ticket is pricey - where was it?

Less than the price of your average season ticket and a lot more rewarding, I wish I'd known they were on sale.
  • edited December 2015
    PL54 said:

Superstar DJ....here we go....

Well done the Upbeats and those involved.

Who's the ambassador who didn't go ?

Mr Jackson I'm guessing
    Although, Lord and Lady Charltonlife were there. ;)