Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who signed Vas Te?

2»

Comments

• Tutt-Tutt said:

Can Vaz Te play more than two games a week without getting injured? If he can and is physical enough to play against Championship defenders, then he is an improvement on some of the current bunch. I hope his character, physical fitness, team-work and ability to play under pressure, was all assessed when our scouts watched him in his last match. He should be able to pick up the pace of the Championship with his previous experience, unlike some of the recent mis-fits recommended by the internet twins.

I assume this is a Mark Stow recommendation as the new Chief Scout, replacing Phil Chapple. It will be interesting to see how he goes. Previously at Watford, Southend United and Exeter City as Chief Scout, so he's come up the hard way. If he is recommending Players with Championship experience, I hope the Klueless One is listening!

More than 2 games a week - how many are we planning ?
  • In life, when your not in credit it's hard to impress.

At the moment if we did sign Messi ?
    it would be why are we signing a tax cheat, (allegedly)
    some one who fails the height test.
    someone who doesn't track back.
    Can't head the ball.
    won't pass.
    Is he match fit.

I believe Km and RD have some ground to make up.
  • one win and and a mediocre player signed and everyone's happy! No wonder KM is laughing at us......
  • Fraeye.

For two reasons.

He's the head of recritment/data analysis and has been from before Powell went.

He's the next permanent head coach.
  • braydex said:

one win and and a mediocre player signed and everyone's happy! No wonder KM is laughing at us......

I'm certainly not happy but when you can see the club are trying, you may as well give them some space to try to work.

Vaz Tê is certainly not mediocre, maybe not match sharp, but he's the striker we've been asking for.

Proven striker in the championship who is not too old and will still have a hunger to win.
  • What a potentially great signing this could be. Does it matter "how he got here??" If another team in the Championship club had signed him, our club (owner/staff) would have got slaughtered. They have been pro active (all be it a little slowly :smile: ) and they are still getting criticized? Come on, lets all get behind him and give him a warm Valley welcome!

COYR...........
  • Fraeye.

For two reasons.

Yes but he will be permanent on a temporary basis only
  • Fraeye.

For two reasons.

With respect Henry this is a bold statement of fact so perhaps you would share with us how you believe this to be true (not that he will be the next 'permanent' head coach)?
  • PL54 said:

Tutt-Tutt said:

Can Vaz Te play more than two games a week without getting injured? If he can and is physical enough to play against Championship defenders, then he is an improvement on some of the current bunch. I hope his character, physical fitness, team-work and ability to play under pressure, was all assessed when our scouts watched him in his last match. He should be able to pick up the pace of the Championship with his previous experience, unlike some of the recent mis-fits recommended by the internet twins.

I assume this is a Mark Stow recommendation as the new Chief Scout, replacing Phil Chapple. It will be interesting to see how he goes. Previously at Watford, Southend United and Exeter City as Chief Scout, so he's come up the hard way. If he is recommending Players with Championship experience, I hope the Klueless One is listening!

I see one of the villages in Kent has let it's idiot onto the internet again.

• Sponsored links:

• Fraeye.

For two reasons.

Yep. I've finally worked it out.

Fraeye wanted to be our coach, so he's been recommending absolute shite players, in order that all the coaches get the bullet.

Now he's in charge, we'll be signing some good 'uns.

I have to hand it to Fraeye, he's played a great hand :-)
    You've done it! I've seen the light!
  • What a potentially great signing this could be. Does it matter "how he got here??" If another team in the Championship club had signed him, our club (owner/staff) would have got slaughtered. They have been pro active (all be it a little slowly :smile: ) and they are still getting criticized? Come on, lets all get behind him and give him a warm Valley welcome!

COYR...........</blockquote

Good point actually......I wonder why all those other Championship clubs didn't sign him?

• edited November 2015
    I cannot tell a lie, it was me who signed him. I'm Spartacus!
  • Tutt-Tutt said:

PL54 said:

Tutt-Tutt said:

I see one of the villages in Kent has let it's idiot onto the internet again.

Poor quality trolling
  • braydex said:

What a potentially great signing this could be. Does it matter "how he got here??" If another team in the Championship club had signed him, our club (owner/staff) would have got slaughtered. They have been pro active (all be it a little slowly :smile: ) and they are still getting criticized? Come on, lets all get behind him and give him a warm Valley welcome!

COYR...........

Maybe they did try? who knows? or was it a "master stroke of genius?"...........I guess time will tell but I am quite excited tbh. What with a good convincing win and performance in our last game are things starting to look up again????????? I hope so!!!
    COYR...........