Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Igor injury update...........

Comments

• Wish I was Igor Vetokele. Sit around all day, occasionally run ineffectively while carrying a gut, get paid loads of money for it. That's the life.

If you're unable to run due to injury it can be difficult to keep the weight off obviously. Though he probably doesn't stuff his face with pies like me to be fair.
  • All I can confirm for sure is that Igor is carrying a lot of weight. If we see him again I think we will be very lucky.
  • Granpa said:

All I can confirm for sure is that Igor is carrying a lot of weight. If we see him again I think we will be very lucky.

You make it sound like he's going to die!
  • Who wears shades in hospital
  • Who wears shades in hospital

Ray Charles?
  • Stevie Wonder?
  • Rothko said:

I feel sorry for Igor, he has to take the advice of the medical team, and they've failed in their duty of care for the player. This should have been sorted over the summer, before he got married, and given a chance to get fit for the season.

Utter shambles, a good player wasted who would have added to the team if this was sorted.

Read his medical notes have you?
  • Sponsored links:

• Good to see him looking so happy

To be fair, I wasn't too happy when I had stitches around my groin area 37 years ago....

But I had a beautiful baby daughter to take my mind off them.

To be fair, I wasn't too happy when I had stitches around my groin area 37 years ago....

But I had a beautiful baby daughter to take my mind off them.

So he was pregnant? Explains a lot
  • What kind of op is it, joking aside, anyone know?

Liposuction
    Somebody already did that one.

Anybody know?
    Dazzler21 said:

Rothko said:

I feel sorry for Igor, he has to take the advice of the medical team, and they've failed in their duty of care for the player. This should have been sorted over the summer, before he got married, and given a chance to get fit for the season.

Utter shambles, a good player wasted who would have added to the team if this was sorted.

Or the treatments as can happen, just haven't worked out.

To say the medical team has mismanaged his injury is insane. The manager and owner may have mismanaged it by asking the man to play, but I doubt a medical professional would risk their reputation by passing a player as fit when they're clearly not.

They've probably tried to minimise the time he's out injured, through progressive treatment rather than diving straight into surgery.

If a small treatment can cure it, why try a bigger one first?

Also wasn't last season back first then the achilles and this season is the groin?
    All fair points but we read the public observation that there was a dispute within the medical team about his fitness, at a time when he was played while clearly overweight. That does sound like a shambles.
  • I suspect he has had more than one injury. Didn't he have a pelvic problem a short while ago?
  • I wonder how many attempts he had to cut to show those finishes. Still, better to see him kicking a ball than laying in a hospital bed. Fit and firing Igor with Lookman scoring and Reza/Vaz Te doing the dirty work and there is a glimmer of light.
  • Someone said he was spotted at a home game recently looking like Michelin man. They must be stick-fucking-thin then!
  • Sponsored links:

• 1StevieG said:

Someone said he was spotted at a home game recently looking like Michelin man. They must be stick-fucking-thin then!

Ha that was me on Bolton post match thread. Tbf I am very slim but up close he was either wearing all of his match day shirts and training kit at once or he had eaten all of said shirts and kit.
  • He scuffs the 3rd
  • TBF this geezer is a top defender!

Better movement than our defence during Boltons first goal though.
  • If he can get back to the Igor of Brighton and Brentford away last season,
    it will be like having a new signing.
  • Fingers crossed. Not sure why I'm not hopeful.
  • Didn't he say he wanted to get fit before going on loan though... Will he hang around?

With Mak, Lookman, Reza and Vaz Te (not to mention KAG) we are pretty full for strikers in RD's mind I would think. In fact we could probably do without him, Watt and Lookman so lucky January is not too far away now.

I know Mak, Reza and Vaz Te are all out of contract in the summer but these goal attack players are all over Ebay That stats site our computer people use.

Plus if we could get £3M (total) for the three of them we are half way towards extinguishing this years losses and a third of the way to next years in League one so everyone is a winner.
  • Didn't he say he wanted to get fit before going on loan though... Will he hang around?

With Mak, Lookman, Reza and Vaz Te (not to mention KAG) we are pretty full for strikers in RD's mind I would think. In fact we could probably do without him, Watt and Lookman so lucky January is not too far away now.

I know Mak, Reza and Vaz Te are all out of contract in the summer but these goal attack players are all over Ebay That stats site our computer people use.

Plus if we could get £3M (total) for the three of them we are half way towards extinguishing this years losses and a third of the way to next years in League one so everyone is a winner.

Finally, someone who sees and understands Roland's vision.
  • I thought Igor had recurring groin strain from having got injured manfully performing his marital duties. I think the Physio staff should recommend less physical off pitch activities possibly allied to some form of lubricant to assist with any unfortunate chafing issues.
  • Now all we have to find is a club in the championship that plays three cardboard cut outs across their defence (apart from us of course)... game on!

This genuinely made me lol!... Great comment

Although the opposition having three cardboard Defenders would still be worrying as could still see them getting the better of our players.