Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Igor injury update...........

edited November 2015 in General Charlton
igorvetokele14 Surgery time #injury #cafc

Comments

• Get well soon, Igor.
  • Liposuction?

Smartlippo and tit job
  • It has to be said that his injury management over the last year has been a farce, of claims and counter claims.
  • True. Didn't I read recently that he was expected back within a few weeks?
  • At The Wellington eh?

Very nice.
  • What kind of op is it, joking aside, anyone know?
  • igorvetokele14 Surgery time #injury #cafc

Someone has lost Igor...

Igor IGOR I G O R !!!!!!
  • He's being surgically removed from his mrs.

Seriously, good luck Igor.

Liposuction
  • Sponsored links:

• Was told he is having a couple of inches off, so assume it's just a haircut.

Liposuction
    Somebody already did that one.

Anybody know?
  • Addickted said:

At The Wellington eh?

Very nice.

Ah yes, The Wellington Arms, Wellington St Woolwich.
    Very nice it was.(not).
  • Not certain but I think achilles
  • edited November 2015
    Out for 2/3 months.
  • If we see Igor again this season I'm a Belgian.
  • Stay off the f*****g nest for an hour or two for christ's sake.
  • Hopefully this will finally fix the problem. No idea why this could not be done earlier though
  • I bet Igor really loves us, reckon he will not be with us next season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Hopefully he'll be back to full match fitness just as the January window slams shut.
  • At least we finally know what is happening with Igor. But it doesn't solve the mystery why it has taken so long to discover that he needed surgery, or why Bolton were keen to sign him on loan.
  • Well at least he's now having an op. Hopefully when he returns we see the Igor from the start of last season who I thought was going to get 20 goals
  • I feel sorry for Igor, he has to take the advice of the medical team, and they've failed in their duty of care for the player. This should have been sorted over the summer, before he got married, and given a chance to get fit for the season.

Utter shambles, a good player wasted who would have added to the team if this was sorted.
  • edited November 2015
    Rothko said:

I feel sorry for Igor, he has to take the advice of the medical team, and they've failed in their duty of care for the player. This should have been sorted over the summer, before he got married, and given a chance to get fit for the season.

Utter shambles, a good player wasted who would have added to the team if this was sorted.

Or the treatments as can happen, just haven't worked out.

To say the medical team has mismanaged his injury is insane. The manager and owner may have mismanaged it by asking the man to play, but I doubt a medical professional would risk their reputation by passing a player as fit when they're clearly not.

They've probably tried to minimise the time he's out injured, through progressive treatment rather than diving straight into surgery.

If a small treatment can cure it, why try a bigger one first?

Also wasn't last season back first then the achilles and this season is the groin?
  • We need the Chelsea lady doctor, fired by Mourinho, as do Chelsea. They have lost seven out of the eleven matches she has not been present as doctor.
  • Wish I was Igor Vetokele. Sit around all day, occasionally run ineffectively while carrying a gut, get paid loads of money for it. That's the life.