Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Sheffield Wednesday match thread 7/11/15

Comments

• jbg to sarr...mack....losses it....wins it back....mac....solly....reza.....mac wins a throw
  • edited November 2015
    taken...ba....crosses....mac haeds and cleared off the line....sorry gk
  • We will win this. Can just feel it.
  • gk taken....baur heads....reza....solly...ba...weds throw
  • MrOneLung said:

We will win this. Can just feel it.

These drugs you have been taking - can you get me some (:

Hope you're right though.
  • 2' Looks like Charlton have set up with a midfield diamond, with Diarra sitting. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • taken.....solly holds them up.....they come forward...and attack....solly wins a throw.....to mack
  • diarra...ba....tackled....they come forward...hendo takes it
  • hendo...baur...solly...mack flicks on...ba....mack now concedes a fk in weds half
  • ross1 said:

2' Looks like Charlton have set up with a midfield diamond, with Diarra sitting on the sofa #cafc #CAFCLive

• Sponsored links:

• We are crap but Diarra is real class.
  • Afternoon all. Cheers Red. COYA.
    We're not sure she's laughing at protesters, she may be shit at running our club but lets not jump to conclusions. I hope those photos are for Roland.
    I'm at the Irish skateboard championship looking my 48 years but doing better than our team lately.
    Respect to all those protesting.
    Come on you REDS.

• edited November 2015
    my commentary just at kick of???
  • fk taken....they go long.....fox clears but they get it back and attack...shot comes in..solly clears to jbg....attacks....crosses...fox has it.....attacks....and wins a throw
  • we are pushing them back and pressing. them....jj has it....diarra...solly...sarr.....pushes forward....jbg...baur...diarra..jbg attacks to jj now fox
  • 4th different formation in 3 games. Either he's tinkering to get it right or he hasn't got a ****ing clue what he's doing.
  • sarr has it now....baur....solly...ba...mack..tackled....diarra has it...solly....attacks....ba....chips in... and they clear....diarra wins it and jj is tackled.....reza concedes a fk
  • Rotherham 1-0 down
  • R/ham 0 Ipswich 1
  • we are playing well at the moment....weds take the fk....long
  • Sponsored links:

• we have a throw...solly to jbg....fox but ball was too long...unlucky
  • Brighton 1 - 0 mk Dons
  • Brighton 1 MK Dons 0
  • they have the ball and attack....sarr concedes a thrwo
  • The key here is that the players stay positive. Keep pushing and if we go a goal down not to let heads drop. That is the key imo.
  • throw taken...ba concedes another one
  • weds attack....they come down left hand side......into the box....sarr clears.....reza....diarra...reza....mack....attacks into box....ba crosses but ball cut out
  • weds come out of the area....and now go long...jj to reza....attacks.....jbg crosses....ball just cut out by weds
  • diarra has it....jbg.....fox tackled they attack now.....into the box....sarr and diarra clear
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!