Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Sheffield Wednesday match thread 7/11/15

Comments

• gk taken by hendo....long......to weds defence.....they come back at us.....fox wins a throw...lookman coming on
  • reza has it...attacking....thd..moussa.....jbg...tackled....they strive forward.....diarra blocks them off.....they still have the ball....win a throw...we are under pressure......they come again....jj wins it.....but tackled...cross comes in for a gk
  • Reza off...lookman on
  • great applause for reza
  • Forestieri really is an objectionable turd isn't he?

I remember him getting a second booking for diving in the area, resulting in him getting a red card. It must be two seasons ago I believe. It was fantastic!
  • I hope the supporters gave Reza a good cheer
  • lookman in middle of front 3
  • hendo takes the gk....long
  • Sponsored links:

• Sound like Reza put a shift in today.
  • Dazzler21 said:

poor big Mak, pleased for him today though!.image

Poor Big Mak? Sounds like he's getting enough. I'm jealous!
  • Hull 3-0 boro
  • they win it back.....and win a throw....taken....we force them backwards.....moussa wins it..lookman...they clear..baur...moussa lookman....shoots...mack chips it in..keeper saves
  • well played by lookman....they clear long......moussa wins it..diarra...thd is tackled....baur clears long......they get it back....great tackle by jj
  • 84' CHANCE! Lookman does brilliantly, cutting into the box before crossing for Makienok. He fires straight at the keeper. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • they have a throw.....taken.....
  • sarr clears to jbg...jj...mack....fox...but tackled...they come forward....baur wins it and thd...who wins a throw
  • Sponsored links:

• taken and they get it back...thd tackles and wins it....to lookman.....to mac...but scufed clear
  • 13 shots for us, would you believe it
  • It's a nice change to be wearing out the F5 button to keep refreshing this thread once again.
  • weds have a throw....4 mins left.....they come forward......we hold them up...now they try again....into our half....we push them back again....they go long....addicks gk
  • 87' CHANCE! Lookman again does well down the left. He plays in Makienok, but he opts to pass rather than shoot! #cafc #CAFCLive
  • ross1 said:

13 shots for us, would you believe it

only 3 goals though. Not good enough. Sack the interim manager.

• gk taken.....long.....mack jumps...to jj...crosses jbg.....but they clear...baur defends....they cross..shot comes in....into covered end
  • They must have really worked hard on the training ground this week. Well done lads.
  • ross1 said:

13 shots for us, would you believe it

only 3 goals though. Not good enough. Sack the interim manager.

Don't worry, Roly has it covered!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!