Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The new world of deliveries..

2»

Comments

• Options

razil said:

I sent the Asda bloke away a few weeks ago the cheeky twunt..

that's fair enough though mate, he was having a shit in your drive way...
    don't worry I sent him packing by jove, then I set the dogs on him
  • Options

we have a baby swing chair delivered a few weeks back, no one in so the guy left it leaning against the porch and put a card through the door actually saying 'left it leaning against the porch'

got home, took it inside and set it up and put baby in it.......then rang the company to tell them what the card said, said it had been nicked and so they sent a new one......bare in mind this swing was £120.

sold on ebay and made money back.

free chair ;)

you couldn't make it up

That's a bit of a dick thing to do to be honest.
  • Options

we have a baby swing chair delivered a few weeks back, no one in so the guy left it leaning against the porch and put a card through the door actually saying 'left it leaning against the porch'

got home, took it inside and set it up and put baby in it.......then rang the company to tell them what the card said, said it had been nicked and so they sent a new one......bare in mind this swing was £120.

free chair ;)

you couldn't make it up

If I were you I wouldn't advertise fraud like this given who is currently monitoring this website.
  • Options

free chair ;)

you couldn't make it up

Is that theft or fraud? I can never remember the difference.
  • Options
    Chizz said:

free chair ;)

you couldn't make it up

Is that theft or fraud? I can never remember the difference.
    Fraud. Although fraud is essentially theft (or intent to thieve) by deception.
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

free chair ;)

you couldn't make it up

If I were you I wouldn't advertise fraud like this given who is currently monitoring this website.
    Batman's signed up?
  • Options
    Amazon deliver same day to Sidcup now :smiley:

Along with Argos.
  • Options

free chair ;)

you couldn't make it up

I think you just did....
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Would it have been preferable for him to leave it on your doorstep and walk away quietly.

Or leave it in the van for another day.

Agree I'd rather he/she just knocked whatever the time....then we don't have kids & Pets so not a problem for us.