Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Arsenal 2 Charlton 4

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Never seen us win at Arsenal - Highbury or Emirates and it grates !!!. Missed this game as I had recently got married & wife had invited her parents round for Sunday Lunch and obviously I had to be there. Consoled myself that it was on Sky & as her dad was a gooner wouldn't mind us watching it.........
    I trust she's now an ex-wife.  How utterly thoughtless of her.
  • Options
    My father-in-law posted the highlights video on Facebook yesterday. One of his friends has commented: "Just watched it. No dive from Henry - the bloke took his left leg out. I'm not saying he never dived - most strikers do at one time or another, but not this time."
    I take it his friend's seeing-eye dog told him that.
  • Options
    I was in Toys R Us in Croydon on this day with mum (aged 9). Came home to a very happy dad and uncle.
    Are you sure your mum was aged 9?
  • Options
    Remember watching it in the pub at uni - just got up and a couple of us were nursing the recovery after the night before.

Half time the hangover dump came on and headed to the khazi. After dealing with a visual representation of the coming together of Willy Wonkas chocolate factory and the eruption of Mount Vesuvius, I slowly waddled out to see it had gone from 1-2 to 1-4 in the interim.

Almost shat myself again.
  • Options
    We should have been at least 5-0 down before Brownie equalized, but VAR would have ruled out their penalty
  • Options
    I was in Toys R Us in Croydon on this day with mum (aged 9). Came home to a very happy dad and uncle.
    Are you sure your mum was aged 9?
    That’s Croydon for you.
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:
    Mentioned on Twitter that this was one of the few away games that my dad did.  I’m with him at the moment out in Lanzarote and told him it had been 21 years today.  He called up the extended highlights on YouTube and we sat and watched them with big smiles on our faces.  That game is still creating great memories 21 years on 😁
    He probably used my ticket for the day, as I didn’t go, as I had DIY to do indoors. Knew then that we would win, ended up watching it on TV and not doing any DIY. Herself wasn’t best pleased, still told her it could have been worse, if I had gone to the game and then pub afterwards.
    Think it might have been Jason who had your ticket. We were all drinking in the The BlackStock at Finsbury Park. Day was soured a little when a girl in our group had her bag nicked. Pub had exits on two streets, which made for quick getaway & seemed like this was a regular problem there. 
  • Options
    Never seen us win at Arsenal - Highbury or Emirates and it grates !!!. Missed this game as I had recently got married & wife had invited her parents round for Sunday Lunch and obviously I had to be there. Consoled myself that it was on Sky & as her dad was a gooner wouldn't mind us watching it.........
    I trust she's now an ex-wife.  How utterly thoughtless of her.
    She is indeed an ex wife.