Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Calling all Charlton Fans for Tuesday night at Park View Road

2»

Comments

• Options
    Vidal scored all 4. Grays missed a penalty at 1-0
  • Options

Welling 1 0 up at half time. They look the better team but are making hard work of it.

Couldn't split the teams in the first half. Thought the two Grays centre forwards were proving to be quite a handful.
    Once they missed that penalty their heads dropped and it was game over.
    Fancied a trip to R&D, but forget travelling to the other mob
  • Options
    Barwell away or Wednesday at home? Hmmm....
  • Options

Welling 1 0 up at half time. They look the better team but are making hard work of it.

Couldn't split the teams in the first half. Thought the two Grays centre forwards were proving to be quite a handful.
    Once they missed that penalty their heads dropped and it was game over.
    Fancied a trip to R&D, but forget travelling to the other mob
    Gutted it's not R&D, my best mate lives in Wellingborough.
  • Options
    And they play at "The Dog and Duck", proper non league ground name!
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:

Vidal scored all 4. Grays missed a penalty at 1-0

We were linked with him when he was at Dulwich. Some night for him. Well done Welling.
  • Options
    As the crowd was up and Grays had about 70 or 80 there i am guessing a large number of Addicks popped down, cheers as always.
  • Options

As the crowd was up and Grays had about 70 or 80 there i am guessing a large number of Addicks popped down, cheers as always.

Glad we could help... Always like attending whenever it doesn't clash with Charlton.

Unless the Mods have an issue with it, maybe post a few days before mentioning each Welling Home Game when Charlton are away, might make people more aware that Welling are at home when they don't otherwise realise?
  • Options

What was the attendance figure?

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

What was the attendance figure?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    All very well calling on Charlton fans to cheer on Welling, but what will we feel if they knock us out in the 3rd round?