Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton have appointed Karel Fraeye as Interim Head Coach

Comments

• Options

So him and Wim both give up full time employment to act as caretakers !!!!!! My arse

The question is if that is the case how long will they be caretakers for?
  • Options
    Does Wim look like A. Kok too?
  • Options

ITS A TEMP.

We are searching for a new manager, someone had to come in now and coach the team, I'm sure we have have another manager soon and a higher reputation one you all desire.

Calm the fuck down

You honestly think a coach/manger would leave a full time role at a club to take up a temp role at another club? Get real
  • Options
    MattD said:

Only been to one match since he took over. Don't plan on going to any more

He's only been in charge a few hours..!
  • Options

ITS A TEMP.

We are searching for a new manager, someone had to come in now and coach the team, I'm sure we have have another manager soon and a higher reputation one you all desire.

Calm the fuck down

You honestly think a coach/manger would leave a full time role at a club to take up a temp role at another club? Get real
    It's possible if they were promised prominent roles under the new Manager.

• Options
    Aren't most managers interim these days?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Joke surely?
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Tipping point reached. I love the club, I really do, and have done for 30 years. But the people running it now have turned us into MK Dons.
    We're a beige, bland, nothingness.
    Enough.

I know that passions are inflated at the moment. Goodness knows that the shower of stupidity that runs the club now have made some stupid mistakes. But what exactly is wrong with them appointing an interim manager while they search for a permanent one? I cant really see what alternative they have. If the new guy does a good job (to be defined) then keep him on. But if a better, permanent manager can be identified and recruited in the meantime, then all to the good.

Why is hiring an interim manager a "bad" thing?
  • Options
    Spell It Out In Black And White...
  • Options
    Done caring.
  • Options
    For someone as rich as Roland it's quite amazing how he constantly makes bad decisions.

Poor players signed on long term deals, paying off staff and player's contracts. Signing overpriced rubbish , selling good players on the cheap. Investing in the training ground and stadium improvements but won't shell out to keep the first team competitive.
  • Options
    Why couldn't they have kept Guy Luzon on as the interim whilst they start a search from a blank sheet of pap......
    Oh.
    ?
  • Options
    What a joke club we have become. Do they really expect us to believe this shit anymore.
    oh well, at least we'll be able to cross with Portsmouth next season and ask them how to rebuild it from the very bottom.
  • Options
    In 10 short years we've gone from the way to run a successful football club to to the lunatics have taken over the asylum.

After 54 years I'm hanging up my rattle and scarf.

Good luck to all those who stay aboard the Good Ship Pinocchio.

I fancy Park View Road may soon see an up turn in attendance figures.

• Options
    Chizz said:

Valley11 said:

Tipping point reached. I love the club, I really do, and have done for 30 years. But the people running it now have turned us into MK Dons.
    We're a beige, bland, nothingness.
    Enough.

I know that passions are inflated at the moment. Goodness knows that the shower of stupidity that runs the club now have made some stupid mistakes. But what exactly is wrong with them appointing an interim manager while they search for a permanent one? I cant really see what alternative they have. If the new guy does a good job (to be defined) then keep him on. But if a better, permanent manager can be identified and recruited in the meantime, then all to the good.

Why is hiring an interim manager a "bad" thing?
    Is that you Col?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He looks like an android robot in the clubs pictures on Twitter, like Bishop out of Alien. I reckon RD made him.
  • Options
    KV Hamme fans must be absolutely devastated after leaving them in such a promising position!

• Options
    Oakster said:

KV Hamme fans must be absolutely devastated after leaving them in such a promising position!

They're probably just hamming it up for the camera
  • Options
    The entire contents of my betting account will be on Boro next weekend.
  • Options
    Interim/Permanent: Same thing in Roly's world.
  • Options

The Fraeye has hit the fan - literally!!!

Get ready for an afFRAEYE of the highest order!
  • Options

Aren't most managers interim these days?

Since January 2014.