Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Team for Saturday

2»

Comments

• People keep putting in Diarra (suspended) and Kashi (injured). We all know the team we would like from the non-injured players, but it is not going to happen. GL will not start with JJ, Moussa, Mak, Reza, because three will have to be subbed, plus any others injured in the game, and these four are unlikely to last 90 minutes
  • Please, just for once, can our players who are touch and go make it into the starting line up.

Sorry I dont get this... Id rather:

Lose one more game (whilst resting our players who still arent quite there) means that we then get everyone back fully fit and means we can go on an actual run.

Win this match by playing unfit players can give us three points yet there is a huge chance of an injury flairing up, meaning that going forward we're then worse off than Tuesday night.

You could say that statement of mine contains a lot of IFs and Maybes but that works both ways and just highlights how hard Luzon's (or any Managers) job is
    Agreed, as painful as it is at the moment, we have to be patient with the injured players.

Whoever gets picked though, round pegs in round holes please. No more left backs in right midfield etc.
  • Please, just for once, can our players who are touch and go make it into the starting line up.

Sorry I dont get this... Id rather:

Lose one more game (whilst resting our players who still arent quite there) means that we then get everyone back fully fit and means we can go on an actual run.

Win this match by playing unfit players can give us three points yet there is a huge chance of an injury flairing up, meaning that going forward we're then worse off than Tuesday night.

You could say that statement of mine contains a lot of IFs and Maybes but that works both ways and just highlights how hard Luzon's (or any Managers) job is
    Agreed, as painful as it is at the moment, we have to be patient with the injured players.

Whoever gets picked though, round pegs in round holes please. No more left backs in right midfield etc.
    Only out of position player Id consider is Reza on the Left Wing with Watt and Makienok in the middle

Hendo
    Solly
    Bauer
    Sarr
    Fox
    Cousins
    Diarra
    Moussa
    JoBerg
    Big Mak
    Reza

• Now that GL has said that so many of our walking wounded are now fit to be included here is my starting Xl for Saturday:
    Henderson
    Solly, Bauer, Sarr, THD
    Jacko, Cousins, Ba, JBG,
    Makienok, TWWW.

Reza and Moussa availabe from the bench to freshen things up.
  • cant play Holmes Dennis stood next to fox for 70 mins iam 50 i could do that
  • edited October 2015
    Ok so considering injuries etc. It will probably be

Pope
    Solly Bauer Sarr Fox
    Gudmundsson Cousins Jackson McAleny
    Watt Ahearne-Grant

Henderson, Holmes-Dennis, Ba, Moussa, Ghoochannejhad, Makienok
  • Given GL press input:-

Hendo
    Solly Bauer Sarr Fox
    JBG Ba/JJ Cousins Moussa
    Mak Watt

Bench. Pope Berg Reza KAG JJ/Ba THD Toffee

Not a bad line-up with Igor, Kashi and Diarra on sidelines. Lennon and Harriott back in January would strengthen us further.
  • Big Mak can start, just not do 90mins. I believe GL said he can do 60mins
  • sam3110 said:

In a fantasy world, I'd change all 11 players, but in reality we don't even have enough in reserve to be able to!

Henderson
    Solly Bauer Sarr Fox
    JBG JJ Cousins Moussa
    Reza Makienok

Pope, Bergdich, Holmes-Dennis, McAleny, Ba, Watt, Ahearne-Grant

That's the team I'd go with. But it does run a fair risk of ending with three of the six recovering players having to hobble through after we've subbed the other three recovering players. The lads are going to need a lot of encouragement rather than a load of stick to get through this one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Simonsen said:

sam3110 said:

In a fantasy world, I'd change all 11 players, but in reality we don't even have enough in reserve to be able to!

Henderson
    Solly Bauer Sarr Fox
    JBG JJ Cousins Moussa
    Reza Makienok

Pope, Bergdich, Holmes-Dennis, McAleny, Ba, Watt, Ahearne-Grant

That's the team I'd go with. But it does run a fair risk of ending with three of the six recovering players having to hobble through after we've subbed the other three recovering players. The lads are going to need a lot of encouragement rather than a load of stick to get through this one.
    Fox and Reza; no thanks

Henderson

Solly, Bauer, Sarr, THD

JBG, Cousins, Jackson, Moussa

Watt, Makienok

Ideally not Sarr , but we are woefully lacking in CBs
  • If all fit and assuming that as a youth loan we can pull Lennon back I would go with:

Henderson
    Solly. Bauer. Lennon. Fox
    JBG. Cousins. Jackson. Moussa
    Mak. Watt

Bench: Pope, THD, Ba, Sarr, KAG, Lookman, Reza
  • edited October 2015
    Henderson
    Solly
    Fox
    Bauer
    Sarr
    Gudmundsson
    Jackson
    Cousins
    Moussa
    Watt
    Makienok

Pope, Holmes-Dennis, Bergdich, Ba, McAlney, A Grant, Reza❤
  • Hopefully not the first 11 players who arrive at the ground and pass a fitness test.

Henderson
    Solly Bauer Sarr Fox
    JBG Cousins JJ Moussa
    Watt Makienok

Pope Homes-Dennis,Ba,Mclney,Kag,Reza, Lookman

Since finding out Diarra is defo Suspended, have had to alter the team.
  • Henderson
    Solly ... Bauer ... Sarr ... Fox
    Gudmundsson ... Cousins ... Jackson ... Moussa
    Watt ... Reza / Makienok

Either Reza or Makienok to start depending on who is fitter

Pope ... Holmes-Dennis ... Ba ... McAleny ... Ahearne-Grant ... Reza / Makienok ... Kennedy