Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Guy Luzon predicament if we lose Tuesday

2»

Comments

• C4FC4L1f3 said:

i really don't care if he stays or go! nothing will change!

C4FC4L1f3 said:

i really don't care if he stays or go! nothing will change!

Who are you talking about, Seriously or Luzon?
  • on the bright side if Charlton do sack Luzon we won't have Steve Evans as our new manager
  • I think Luzon is a pretty good manager, doing the best job possible with a squad way short of what is required to be a top side in this league!

Would be disappointing if he were to go, as would the compensation package we would have to splash out that could be better spent on a few players we desperately need!
    Surely the cost of a few extra players to finish the squad would pale into insignificance in comparison to the cash lost by relegated into league 1?
  • Gumbo said:

on the bright side if Charlton do sack Luzon we won't have Steve Evans as our new manager

Not this time round, but he'll probably only get 2 months at Leeds so he should be available next time our vacancy comes up.

We play Leeds on 12 December - I reckon Leeds will be 2-0 up at half-time, Cellino will sack him for eating the substitute goalkeeper (generally more meat on a goalie), and Katrien will unveil him as our new gaffer at the start of the second half, after an extensive recruitment process during the half-time break.