Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What is Boris Johnson best at

124»

Comments

• Hearing him on the news tonight, I'd say using lots of words to say absolutely nothing of any consequence is his forte. In fact, I believe the ideal job for him would be as a panellist on Just A Minute: We could all we amused by his buffoonery, he couldn't do any harm and if he did get out of line Nicholas Parsons could keep him in order.
  • Could a host of "Have i got news for you" and who once got stuck on a high wire really have the gravitas to be the PM ?
    The only positive for him and his entourage is that any scandal would empower his position as the doyen of the dailies is so gregarious that he never has a hair out of place (Metaphorically speaking)
  • I must admit I love his creation, the New Routemaster. So much more stylish than other buses.

I can't believe nobody has challenged this.

We're trainspotters on this forum, not bus spotters.
  • I have no opinion on him as i don't live in England but I've just finished reading his Churchill book and I was impressed. He certainly is no fool. As to what he is like as a person - if I was to believe what is written on this thread then he should be locked up in the Tower. However, I think there is a lot to him. I would say he is a one of a kind sort of a bloke and I've always liked one of a kind sort of blokes. They kind of think outside the box which I like. This is only an impression mind you as I'm never in London long enough to form an educated opinion.
  • The bit I saw on tele last night as he walked out to the camera tucking his shirt in. About as genuine as 50% of the clips on "Have you been framed" - that's the 50% that are staged, just to help out those of you who believe the loveable buffoon act.
  • I must admit I love his creation, the New Routemaster. So much more stylish than other buses.

You speak for yourself ;-)

Not quite true. There is one very famous bus spotter on this forum. No names of course :-)

• BUS SPOTTERS!!
  • Don't know what he is best at, but if he can play right mid, get him down the Valley.
  • edited October 2015
  • Sponsored links:

Spot on, Beds.
  • keeping away from Charlton
  • What a twat
  • He has as much grip on that rope as he does on the London housing crisis.
  • Boris for SPOTY
  • He had a pretty good go at the tug of war the other day. It wouldn't surprise me if he's pretty good at being able to give you a list of all the best massage parlours in the Marble Arch area too. He can cycle as well, he uses those TFL bikes because some f***** has too and that way no RMT worker will slit his throat whilst he's waiting for the tube.
  • Carter said:

Yeah I'm not a leftie or a tree hugger I'm just not sold by all his bluster and bullshit

By 'leftie' do you mean someone with common sense, morals and who thinks, like a sane person, that Paul Golding should go and play in the traffic?

As for 'tree huggers', my four year-old niece hugs trees when she plays hide and seek, is she one? Nah, f-it, let's all buy a Volskwagen and burn that old chest of drawers instead of taking it to the tip. Lazy bloody council workers...

• Johnson is an odious, conniving con artist. He hides behind a facade of village idiocy but in reality is one of the most right wing shitbags in the country.

All the people who think he's great because he is a bit of a buffoon are having the wool pulled over their eyes spectacularly.

Has a ring to it. I like it.

• Sponsored links:

• If he lowers his wage demands he could well find himself as our next manager