Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Reading v Charlton | Sat 17 Oct | 3pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

13»

Comments

• I'm a bit worried about this injury list players don't seem to be recovering.Are they still injured or have they had a bust up with Guy. Igor injured but he went on the first international break does anyone now if he went last week or not. Kashi just disappears with no news of injury.JJ not been given a chance yet.Then talk of Igor going on Loan to Bolton and Katerien saying he won't be sold. Seems strange to me At least when Curbs had a bust up with a player he still played them. Think we might need a new manager soon. J J with curbs to help him?
  • reading the preview, is Watt injured? - if not surely he starts

Will definitely start.
    Originally went for Makienok and Ahearne-Grant because I thought that our Great Dane would be fit again, from Luzon's comments it definitely sounds as though KAG will start and Watt will surely start with him now.

Amended line-up

Henderson
    Solly - Bauer - Diarra - Fox
    Gudmundsson - Jackson - Cousins - McAleny
    Watt - Ahearne Grant
    Watt would have started regardless. He's started every single game when fit, other than the QPR game where it's well-documented he had had a row with Luzon.
  • I'm sitting at the M4 Reading Services right now. I can definitely see that staff in Costa Coffee have a spring in their heel and look chirpy. This must be down to their super confidence in tomorrow's game.
  • I was thinking that maybe Reading should wear their light lilac away kit tomorrow and we should wear our dark purple kit tomorrow. ;)
  • Summing up the overall thinking..........we're doomed Captain Mainwaring !
  • Interesting stat from the BBC preview "Charlton have lost more points from leading positions this season than any other side (eight)." That means we would have been in the playoff positions!
  • I've a feeling this will be 2015/16's version of Watford away2014/15. Free scoring royals vs free conceding Charlton, can't watch.
  • Has anyone any info. on Kashi's injury?
  • Has anyone any info. on Kashi's injury?

I thought he went with the Algerian squad over the last international break, so how injured is he?
  • I've a feeling this will be 2015/16's version of Watford away2014/15. Free scoring royals vs free conceding Charlton, can't watch.

I suppose we would get it out of the way,
  • Sponsored links:

• Hopefully some of our injured players will return after the international break in November but I am not too sure. Maybe the one in March perhaps.... We look ready for a hiding, sadly 4-0 to Reading and very little to console anyone
  • What kit tomorrow??
  • c'mon charlton, go and surprise us all today...
  • jamescafc said:

What kit tomorrow??

jamescafc said:

What kit tomorrow??

Red
  • It seems a young lad who was a Reading fan has just passed away after fighting cancer.

Their fans are asking for a minutes applause at today's match. Make sure everyone who is going joins in.

If you're on social media search and retweet/share #minuteformatthew
  • 2-0 Reading. Miserable twat me...

.............and me............
  • I thought Moussa was the turning point against Fulham so would have him replace McAlney. The latter's miss in the first minute against Fulham still haunts me!
  • I thought Moussa was the turning point against Fulham so would have him replace McAlney. The latter's miss in the first minute against Fulham still haunts me!

Not Jackson then?
  • Hope Moussa plays ahead of McAleny. There is a decent player in there, he's ours and he need to get fit. I've not seen anything from McAleny to suggest that we would benefit fron extending his soon to end loan.
  • Bad feeling in my water about this...more injuries than the A&E department at Damascus General Hospital, poor morale in the camp, Igor still eating his personal trainers and Watt still on the fags and chips diet.

We run around a lot but it's a comfortable 3-1 win for the Royals- Jackson stretchered off after 8 minutes and a late consolation goal from Cousins who denies links with a Premiership club looking to secure his services in the January window.
  • Sponsored links:

• Can't see anything but a defeat. I hope all the peeps who schlep up have a good day out, it's all there is in following Charlton -- the day out not the footie.
  • I think we will have to chalk this one off and, er, move on.
  • 24 Red said:

I think we will have to chalk this one off and, er, move on.

.... move down
  • Hope Moussa plays ahead of McAleny. There is a decent player in there, he's ours and he need to get fit. I've not seen anything from McAleny to suggest that we would benefit fron extending his soon to end loan.

Saying something given we have no left wingers
  • Bad feeling in my water about this...more injuries than the A&E department at Damascus General Hospital, poor morale in the camp, Igor still eating his personal trainers and Watt still on the fags and chips diet.

We run around a lot but it's a comfortable 3-1 win for the Royals- Jackson stretchered off after 8 minutes and a late consolation goal from Cousins who denies links with a Premiership club looking to secure his services in the January window.

It's being happy, that keeps you going
  • reading the preview, is Watt injured? - if not surely he starts

Will definitely start.
    Well that was a good shout..